And our government does nothing....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ruth

Jan 26, 2009
Muslims of the Americas, a group founded in the 1980s by elusive Pakistani Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani, is suing the Christian Action Network for defamation and libel following CAN’s recent publication of the book “Twilight in America: The Untold Story of Islamist Terrorist Training Camps Inside America.” Co-authored by CAN founder Martin Mawyer and Patti Pierucci, the book accuses MOA of “acting as a front for the radical Islamist group Jamaat al-Fuqra.”

“Twilight in America” highlights some 17 purported terrorist training camps inside the U.S. Mawyer said he learned of the camps from NYPD informant Ali Aziz, who said one of the camps – often attended by 100 or more followers -- was only 30 miles away from the CAN office in Forest, Va.

A former NYPD undercover informant who spent eight years posing as a member of the (terroist)Muslim group, which has secretive bases in rural areas around the country, including Hancock, N.Y., and York County, S.C.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/01/christian-group-welcomes-muslim-organization-30m-suit-vows-to-put-leader-on/

domenic

Apr 5, 2013
Our Government does nothing? As a Christian, I have no Government here on Earth. My Government is in Heaven. My Government will take care of all the problems of man, how, and when it is ready. Everything my Government does is perfect in all ways. I make every effort to do what my Government says to do. One thing it says: "Be in the world, but not a part of it." I love my Government. Don't you?

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you proposed the US do in response to governments and cultural/religious groups we disagree with, Ruth? We cannot fight everyone even though we do have more weapons and war technology than the rest of the world combined and spend by far the largest portion of our GNP on making even more.

Polt

Feb 5, 2013
aspen2 said:
What do you proposed the US do in response to governments and cultural/religious groups we disagree with, Ruth? We cannot fight everyone even though we do have more weapons and war technology than the rest of the world combined and spend by far the largest portion of our GNP on making even more.
As long as we let Dispensationalists be the voice of the Republican party, we will continue to spend obscene amounts of money on our military. And, none of it with an true interest in human rights.

are-we-there-yet-4_3_rx513_c680x510.jpg

Reactions: aspen

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The saddest part about it is that as soon as Obama is goaded into intervening in Syria, the same voices will condemn him for it. It is true, you cannot take the politics out of politics.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Polt said:
As long as we let Dispensationalists be the voice of the Republican party, we will continue to spend obscene amounts of money on our military. And, none of it with an true interest in human rights.
I fear it is worse than that, sir.

The American people are proud of the new fascist police state we've created. Nowhere is there the slightest uproar about our loss of liberty. In fact, the cries for increased security abound.

"Those that forsake liberty for security deserve neither."
- Benjamin Franklin

The military-industrial complex has as firm a grip on the US economy than it did at the end of January 1960 when outgoing President Eisenhower warned about the dangers of its influence.

Nowhere is there an uproar against the modern American educational system which is now dedicated to turning out mindless droids to handle the business transactions of our financial masters. Young people are not trained how to think, they are trained to obey. No one is taught the glories and advantages of liberty. Instead everyone is taught obedience to our debauched and corrupt government.

And everywhere the American people are increasingly embracing the attitude of godlessness and hatred of everything Christian and Jewish. And no one raises their official voice against it. Church leaders, who should be organizing protests both legal and public, are busy lining their own pockets and building their own 'spiritual' empires.

Though I heartily agree that dispensationalists are sucking vigorously on the teets of the Republican party they shall soon discover the milk supply has dried up. The Republicans are busy deciding which of the new voting blocks can give them the influence they want - and Christians are at the bottom of the heap.

Human rights violations are not a concern of any American power group; Democratic or Republican. Even many Christians believe that any person not giving total allegiance to the stars and stripes isn't human and therefore isn't subject to anything approaching humane treatment on the battlefield or off it.

Therefore the righteous judgment of a holy God is directed against America.

IF GOD DOES NOT JUDGE AMERICA HE WILL HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO SODOM AND GOMORRAH.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...