Angel on the Water ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I believe that picture is a total fake.1. I believe in this modern world is that we can't see angels at all literally in our physical eyes...but visions...so angels today are spirit.While there are spirit...the bible told us to discern the spirit, and see if they are from God or not...Simple.If that picture and someone says that it was taken by a "vision"2. You can't take a picture and get it from a "vision" and bring it to reality.Common Sense.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Hoagie

Jul 10, 2007
It almost looks like a double exposed piece of the film. I'm not saying its fake and I'm not saying its real I'm just saying thats what it looks like....

Romans610

Aug 3, 2007
(thesuperjag;14045)
I believe that picture is a total fake.1. I believe in this modern world is that we can't see angels at all literally in our physical eyes...but visions...so angels today are spirit.While there are spirit...the bible told us to discern the spirit, and see if they are from God or not...Simple.If that picture and someone says that it was taken by a "vision"2. You can't take a picture and get it from a "vision" and bring it to reality.Common Sense.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.
While i do agree that angels cannot be seen in a physical or material state, cannot angels be present in the form of someone we know or a fellow brother/sister in Christ? i agree that it is fake for unless one can take what they are unable to see in the first place (except in visions as stated) and capture it as in reality, there is no possibility of such a thing occurring. meanwhile if it were in a physical state, as a messenger of Christ, would it not be restrained by physical laws?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Romans6:10)
(thesuperjag)
While i do agree that angels cannot be seen in a physical or material state, cannot angels be present in the form of someone we know or a fellow brother/sister in Christ? i agree that it is fake for unless one can take what they are unable to see in the first place (except in visions as stated) and capture it as in reality, there is no possibility of such a thing occurring. meanwhile if it were in a physical state, as a messenger of Christ, would it not be restrained by physical laws?In the bible there were angels seen in reality in the past. Now today, it is unlikely for an angels to be seen literally...because we have the Bible. However I wouldn't trust an angel, because the Devil is an angel himself...He disuise himself an "angel of light" to deceive the multitude. (He's more of the angel of darkness) Besides there are no souls in Heaven yet, they are waiting to be judged at Judgement Day, by God. All souls returned/will return to our heavenly Father.
smile.gif
Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Romans610

Aug 3, 2007
And I do not disagree with you on the matter that the Devil himself is an angel. Yet there are angels, humble servants of God that do his bidding, for example the angel set to guard the Garden of Eden after the first souls, Adam and Eve, were cast out because of their sins. Also i agree that the Devil is an angel cast out of the presence of God for his misdeeds, this shows that everyone is tempted, but that raises a question, if the Devil causes temptation, how was he first tempted. Does this mean that temptation was a taint on the world brought around by the ill will of an angel? and if so that brings us to the conclusion that all angels are of a free will (freedom of choice granted us by God upon creation, knowing that we would betray him and ultimately crucify his son, Yet he loved us so much he was willing to take that chance). In the end it all ends up as you said, we have to discern for ourselves the path we follow and the spirit we chose to let guide us. I just pray that God helps us all REMAIN on his path as hard as it may be sometimes

barshaddai

Aug 2, 2007
With various larger than life stories theses days, its difficult to blatantly say its real or fake, I can only say if the photo negative really exists, its likely to be real.

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
While I believe that angels are on earth and watching over us, I don't believe they can be seen or photographed. Anything can be faked with a little "camera magic' or a computer.

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
(Romans6:10;14388)
And I do not disagree with you on the matter that the Devil himself is an angel. Yet there are angels, humble servants of God that do his bidding, for example the angel set to guard the Garden of Eden after the first souls, Adam and Eve, were cast out because of their sins. Also i agree that the Devil is an angel cast out of the presence of God for his misdeeds, this shows that everyone is tempted, but that raises a question, if the Devil causes temptation, how was he first tempted. Does this mean that temptation was a taint on the world brought around by the ill will of an angel? and if so that brings us to the conclusion that all angels are of a free will (freedom of choice granted us by God upon creation, knowing that we would betray him and ultimately crucify his son, Yet he loved us so much he was willing to take that chance). In the end it all ends up as you said, we have to discern for ourselves the path we follow and the spirit we chose to let guide us. I just pray that God helps us all REMAIN on his path as hard as it may be sometimes
The Bible says that iniquity was found in his mind; he corrupted himself.