Angels and Men are Created with Power to do Good or Evil

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen 1, Ps 139, Ezek 28, show that both angels and men are created perfectly good and clean by Christ, as spiritual beings with the power of God to choose good or evil.

And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen? If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

Cain had the same power as Adam to choose to obey or disobey the Lord. For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth.

O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works.

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.
For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings.

All men are still created the same today by Christ as yesterday, with power to choose good or evil from their youth.

Only one youth and man has always chosen to do good and not any evil all the days of His flesh: Jesus Christ

Other than that, He was no different that any other soul born of woman on earth.

Except that His soul was not created and made wonderfully by Christ.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If men and women are indeed born of a sin nature after Adam, then no man or woman could ever choose to do good and not evil: they would be under the power of sin to do evil only from the womb, and especially from their youth.

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Having knowledge of what is heard is not a choice, but believing what is heard from the heart is a choice to do good or evil.

And so, no man or woman born to sin and imprisoned by a sin nature or spirit to do nothing other than sin, could ever choose to believe the Lord Jesus and confess His name unto righteousness, because that would be choosing the good over the evil.

If indeed all men are born into the bondage of sinning, then there could be no resisting to choose evil and sin, would make the cross of Jesus of none effect, because how would any such born sinner condemned to always choose evil, ever choose from the heart the good of confessing Christ over the evil of rejecting Him?

Faith only comes by hearing, if a man chooses to believe and obey it. And no man imprisoned from birth by sin in his heart and flesh and bones, could ever choose otherwise.

No more than a zebra can change his stripes.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen 1, Ps 139, Ezek 28, show that both angels and men are created perfectly good and clean by Christ, as spiritual beings with the power of God to choose good or evil.

And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen? If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

Cain had the same power as Adam to choose to obey or disobey the Lord. For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth.

O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works.

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.
For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings.

All men are still created the same today by Christ as yesterday, with power to choose good or evil from their youth.

Only one youth and man has always chosen to do good and not any evil all the days of His flesh: Jesus Christ

Other than that, He was no different that any other soul born of woman on earth.

Except that His soul was not created and made wonderfully by Christ.

One man was created perfect Rob, Adam. His offspring inherited imperfection so we are a bit limited in choosing not to sin, but in every situation I can think of no one has to commit a serious sin, those are all by choice

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you'd like clarification, or want to address any specific point I make, I'd be glad to hear it.

Otherwise, I already know your traditional mantra.