another confession

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
I have been Christian for 8 years. When I was new, I was so eager with zeal, trying to be powerful witness for the Lord; I was already 50 years old but behaving like new teen-age Christian. I did not have any fear of embarrasment. I am growing a bit and have changed and have sense of calmness even though I still have tendency of over doing in my eagerness and zeal. Thank goodness that God is merciful that He still loves me with this kind of imperfection.
smile.gif
love,hitomi
smile.gif

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
(Amy;15426)
Dear brother Hitomi,Where are you from?Peace
smile.gif

I am your sister:) I am from Okinawa Japan:)hitomi

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
It's ok Amy, I made a couple of these mistakes on this forum.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Do you get a lot of missionaries from South Korea. And I absolutely love the Japanese culture and cuisine. I grew up watching anime, but grew out of it in High School.

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
(lastsecman;15468)
Interesting...How is God's people doing in Japan?
Not so good.There are many American churches and christians there but they don't know how to reach out to local people. So I make a trip every year to evangelize. I am planning this november too. I hope you guys pray for my successful evangelism. Middle school agers are easy to reach out. They are interested to know God and Jesus. I give away New Testament to everyone who are interested.Thank you for your inquiry.hitomi

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
(Wakka;15470)
Do you get a lot of missionaries from South Korea. And I absolutely love the Japanese culture and cuisine. I grew up watching anime, but grew out of it in High School.
We have many American Missionaries because of American forces.I thought you are still in high school, wakka. How old are you?I have 17 year old daughter too. Her name is abigail.hitomi

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
I'm a Junior in High School. But I grew out of it when I joined the Freshman class. I'm currently 16.