Another example of the KJV Bible contradicting itself

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet you must recieve the reconciliation or it does not help you. You must receive Jesus. In this life, now is the time, today is the day, and after that, the judgment.

Much love!
I just feel sorry for the many people that never heard of Christ. Jesus is going to torture them without mercy! I'm hoping that Jesus will let me help him to torture all of those poor souls FOR ETERNITY! You in?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just feel sorry for the many people that never heard of Christ. Jesus is going to torture them without mercy! I'm hoping that Jesus will let me help him to torture all of those poor souls FOR ETERNITY! You in?

Is this supposed to make me want to respond? It doesn't. See ya around!

Much love!

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I doesn't say "those in Christ shall be made alive" it says ALL. This is also consistent with 1 Timothy 4:10 where Paul says that Jesus IS the savior of ALL people.
1 Timothy 4:1; 9-10 reads:

1) "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;"

9) This [is] a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.
10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Paul, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, did tell Timothy "....who is the Saviour of All men...."

However, I see a chicanery going on here, whereas you did not complete verse 4, as the verse stipulates: "especially of those that believe."

The context of verse 10 is NEVER the term "ALL" but rather to "them" "especially of those that believe" (believers only.....Matthew 1:21).

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins."

To God Be The Glory

Reactions: rwb and Johann

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Over and over again you are admonished by genuine born again believers re your erroneous doctrine-when are you going to yield?
We are not to ADD or subtract from the D'var of YHVH-are you going to reconsider-or dug your heels in?
This is pure error from your side-and not what the Scriptures are teaching or even hinting at.
Thanks
J.
SPOT ON RIGHT my friend . only the PRIDE OF man would add to or take from .
I never read once in revelation that they later get out . SO WHY do they ADD THIS IN .
Folks better wake up fast . He or she who adds too or takes from that book
WELL , i suggest folks read real fast what happens to those who do so .
SPOT ON RIGHT my friend . You stand and contend for the truth my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are dealing with a "Universalist" brother-set in his worldview.
Johann.
Instead of preaching the ONLY NAME that saves , they sell us an idea that in the end shall surely grave .
Folks too busy trying to ac or omit the lake of fire . Rather they ought to not add too nor take from
and simply PREACH JESUS THE GLORIOUS CHRIST . Cause those who believe in HIM , wont never see that ol lake of fire .
A simple solution . JUST PREACH JESUS CHRIST . Exactly my friend . You are right my friend .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
SPOT ON RIGHT my friend . only the PRIDE OF man would add to or take from .
I never read once in revelation that they later get out . SO WHY do they ADD THIS IN .
Folks better wake up fast . He or she who adds too or takes from that book
WELL , i suggest folks read real fast what happens to those who do so .
SPOT ON RIGHT my friend . You stand and contend for the truth my friend .
And onward we march-with the other saints toward the heavenly celestial city my brother-helping the wounded soldiers on their knees-urging them onwards-since we are too late in this race to TURN our backs-the unprotected part of our armor.

Johann.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Instead of preaching the ONLY NAME that saves , they sell us an idea that in the end shall surely grave .
Folks too busy trying to ac or omit the lake of fire . Rather they ought to not add too nor take from
and simply PREACH JESUS THE GLORIOUS CHRIST . Cause those who believe in HIM , wont never see that ol lake of fire .
A simple solution . JUST PREACH JESUS CHRIST . Exactly my friend . You are right my friend .
I might be right my brother-but I need correction, accountability is the key!
Thank you for the encouragement.
Johann.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well then get up and preach JESUS to them and stop trying to offer up a false hope .
That mindset wont work .
Did you know JESUS said He would not return to the GOSPEL had been preached .
DO you realize how many billions upon billions of people through internet use alone
has heard the gospel . And many others have been witnessing it for a long time for folks .
IF anyone hears the gospel and rejects , THEY gonna go to the lake of fire . mark those words my friend .
IF you were so concerned about lost souls , why are you not rather preaching JESUS CHRIST .
You are in love with an idea that is not gonna save them , nor you my friend .
i say this out of love for your soul . You might want to read revelation again .
Notice it says nothing of the sort . IT does speak of the lake of fire
but it never calls it a place they get refined . IT calls it the second death .
AND it sure never once implies they ever eventually get out . Now read near the end
where it also says anyone who adds too or takes from this book .
And then DONT DO IT . preach The only name that saves , whosoever hears amen
who so ever rejects , does so unto their own destruction .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I might be right my brother-but I need correction, accountability is the key!
Thank you for the encouragement.
Johann.
But not on that you dont . believe me if i see a fault i will happily tell you my friend . as the lambs help the lambs
and all by the grace of GOD given us in Christ Jesus .
This teaching some of these folks do teach IS big time adding to and or taking from that book .
And i desire not the death of anyone . I see this as deadly serious stuff some folks are preaching .
And why do i see as deadly serious . Cause i know GOD cannot lie .
And john was told , DO NOT ADD TOO or take FROM this book . AND it was said exactly what will happen to those who do so .
THIS is why i am pleading with that man to stop this stuff . TO repent of this teaching , before it is too late .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
But not on that you dont . believe me if i see a fault i will happily tell you my friend . as the lambs help the lambs
and all by the grace of GOD given us in Christ Jesus .
This teaching some of these folks do teach IS big time adding to and or taking from that book .
And i desire not the death of anyone . I see this as deadly serious stuff some folks are preaching .
And why do i see as deadly serious . Cause i know GOD cannot lie .
And john was told , DO NOT ADD TOO or take FROM this book . AND it was said exactly what will happen to those who do so .
THIS is why i am pleading with that man to stop this stuff . TO repent of this teaching , before it is too late .
My brother-you have to realize that not everyone here claiming to be a Christian IS a Christian-you should know that by now.

1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

1Jn 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

1Jn 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1Jn 4:5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

1Jn 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

Keep up the good work
Johann.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My brother-you have to realize that not everyone here claiming to be a Christian IS a Christian-you should know that by now.

1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

1Jn 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

1Jn 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1Jn 4:5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

1Jn 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

Keep up the good work
Johann.
Oh yes my friend . But thanks for that lovely reminder anyway . Many , i am sad to say , who lip his name
have fallen far short when the spirit got tested . Many .
But the lambs march on and will contend for the true faith , correcting errors and leaven and doing
that which is necessary for the good of the people . Correction is A REAL GOOD THING TOO .
as you well know .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Keep up the good work
Johann.
Did JESUS CHRIST preach universalism , OR YOU MUST BELIEVE . exactly .
So test those spirits is GOOD truth my friend . You are correct my friend .
DID JESUS tell those who did not repent to believe on him . OH , OKAY but your just not gonna have as much rewards in heaven .
OR , OR did he say I TELL YOU it will be worse on the day of judgment for YOU than it was for sodom .
Exactly . The good news is . AND YES ITS REALLY REALLY GOOD NEWS . BELIEVE YE IN CHRIST JESUS and YE SHALL BE SAVED .
Now lift those hands up my friend .
Oh wait , i forget my reminder . BUT WE had better make sure ITS THE BIBLICAL JESUS and HIS TRUTH
we be believing . cause any other jesus or any other gospel , IT AINT GONNA SAVE it will only GRAVE .
Now lift those hands my friend . ITS LORD PRAISING and ITS LORD THANKING TIME .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Oh yes my friend . But thanks for that lovely reminder anyway . Many , i am sad to say , who lip his name
have fallen far short when the spirit got tested . Many .
But the lambs march on and will contend for the true faith , correcting errors and leaven and doing
that which is necessary for the good of the people . Correction is A REAL GOOD THING TOO .
as you well know .
Ah yes, many are lip the Name that is above all names, King of kings and Lord of lords, the great I AM-but DO not practice what stands written-Alas!
Correction is wholesome and precious, and the Holy Spirit helping us to correctly cutting straight the words of God, giving us discernment to discern error from truth.
Matt 25 comes to mind immediately.
Johann.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah yes, many are lip the Name that is above all names, King of kings and Lord of lords, the great I AM-but DO not practice what stands written-Alas!
Correction is wholesome and precious, and the Holy Spirit helping us to correctly cutting straight the words of God, giving us discernment to discern error from truth.
Matt 25 comes to mind immediately.
Johann.
Sounds just like this reminder in the scripture . THIS PEOPLE draws nigh to me with their mouth
but their heart is FAR FROM ME .
Wonderful reminder you gave my friend . WONDERFUL REMINDER indeed .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Sounds just like this reminder in the scripture . THIS PEOPLE draws nigh to me with their mouth
but their heart is FAR FROM ME .
Wonderful reminder you gave my friend . WONDERFUL REMINDER indeed .
I simply love the way YOU love the Scriptures and our Lord Christ Jesus brother-sealed with the Holy Spirit.
I love your pathos, zest and zeal for the cause of our risen Messiah-and you don't fear the face of man.
Glory to the Great I AM!
Johann.

Reactions: marks

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is this supposed to make me want to respond? It doesn't. See ya around!

Much love!
Yes, indeed!

Scripture tells us that we are our brothers' keeper.

And, 1 Peter 3:15-16 which reads:

15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

To God Be The Glory

Reactions: marks

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's definitely a sign of NOT having Christ's Spirit alive in you. That desire is sick, and not one belonging to a Christian, but instead to Satan's host.

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the contradiction is only in your perception due to your misunderstanding of the Old English dialect.
Garbage translation gives us the garbage doctrine of eternal punishment.
garbage understanding of God's Word gives us the bane of modern Christendom in the form of all the popular false doctrines of the day.

those who gleefully embrace the modern "garbage" translations of scripture are clueless.