Another New Member to the Family

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

James W

Dec 17, 2015
S.W Michigan for now
Greetings to all,
I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself and paint a little picture as well.
I am totally sold out to Jesus and take God at His every word. If God said it then I beleive it and it is settled in my life. I have no room for religion or human traditions and beliefs. It is Gods word or nothing.

I am looking for some good ol fashion fellowship with the brethren where it causes all to grow in Christ.
I am hungry for growth in Christ and fulfilling Gods plan for my life. I am looking forward to meeting new brothers and sisters in Christ and the fellowship that we can bring over the days ahead.

So with that said I pray that each and every one of you will have a very merry Blessed Christmas full of Gods Love and Joy and Peace and may this newe year of the Lord 2016 be the best blessed year yet !!
God Bless
James W
View attachment 359

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Born_Again

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi James W
2eq5e6w.gif

dj5551dee25747d.gif

Great to have you aboard and I am looking forward to some good discussions with you

13343014.gif
13343019.gif

Bless ya!

Reactions: James W

James W

Dec 17, 2015
S.W Michigan for now
Hi Angelina,
Thank you for the wonderful welcome and pictures which put a big smile on my face today ! I am also looking forward to some good discussions as well.
Have a wonderful day
God Bless
James

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello and welcome. Feel free to post my friend! Do not be shy!

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome, friend! It is always so encouraging to see such passion for our Savior in a post! I pray He blesses you each day! We are so happy to have you with us!

God Bless,

BA

James W

Dec 17, 2015
S.W Michigan for now
Born_Again said:
Welcome, friend! It is always so encouraging to see such passion for our Savior in a post! I pray He blesses you each day! We are so happy to have you with us!

God Bless,

BA
Hello BA,
Thank you for the welcome and the kind words and I am beleiving I can find some like minded brethren in here as well. ;)
I poray this new year of our Lord 2016 will be the best blessed year yet for you and your family.
God Bless
James