Another New Member

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MyTwoCents

Aug 22, 2008
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums, and plan on spending some time here growing in Christ through fellowship and study of the word of God, as long as the community here can keep from bitter fighting that I see too much of on net-based religious discussions, but after reading, I have to say, I like the way everyone here presents their opinions. I will strive to be as polite and respectful as the examples I've seen, but please know that I do like to play an advocate role in debates, and I hope to not offend anyone.I'm an intellectual personality and will bring a few questions to the table that may not even have an answer, but will struggle with them anyway in my search for truth. After reading some of the forums, this may make me a very similar poster as jeffhughes. It is my opinion that people like myself and him are put into the world to help, not hurt-but strengthen others' faith by helping them understand why they believe what they do. It is by teaching that some of us learn, and without people asking the big questions, some believers never would ask them themselves. I see a few trying hard to explain to him your beliefs on the subject, wishing and praying he would understand, but the big picture I see also is beyond just his understanding, but is in the process...I see confidence in your own beliefs growing with every post-and that is how God works.So I apologize if there will be any annoyance by my future posts that I'm sure will be viewed as argumentative. I apologize if you assume that I don't understand. Even if I feel one way- if you feel the other, I will lay out points conflicting, so that we will have a laid out and full discussion of the topic, both sides, to make more educated decisions later. I hope that I can stay involved in this forum, as I need other Christians and their opinions in my life, it's hard to find good people in the world sometimes and at least online we can all pretend
smile.gif
Good to meet and God bless you all,TwoCents

Sola_Scriptura

Aug 22, 2008
Welcome to Christianity Board, TwoCents.May our Sovereign Lord, holy and true, bless you, your family, and your friends
smile.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Welcome 2 cents We do strive here to try to be biblical rather than religious Another words we attempt to study Gods Word rather than mens ideasit dosent always suceed but we try:)

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board Twocents. Hope thou enjoy thy stay here and learn much of the Word of God, with love, joy, peace, etc.God bless.