ANSWER THE DOOR

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State

There is a wonderful, moving song, “MARY DID YOU” which is sung by Mark Lowry, some of you may remember him on “Bill and Gloria Gaither Homecoming” program. The words of that song are so inspiring. Example; “Mary did you know when you kiss your Baby’s face, you are kissing the Face of God?”. Just that is so moving, at times tears start falling. In this Advent season we cause to stop and think of what a miracle gift that was given to us by God. I think that if the innkeeper knew who was at his door begging for a room, the Nativity scene would have been much different. Now Jesus stands at the door of every heart to see if there is room for Him. I dare say even at the door of every home, asking; “Is there Room for Me?”. “Is there room in the hustle and bustle during this season?”. Can Jesus be the center of attention in all the celebration of His Birth? Do we have Him hiding in some out of the way corner of our decorations with all the Santa's and snowmen. This Christmas let us shout out “MERRY CHRISTMAS!!” at every opportunity set before us.Maybe this Christmas we could visit a shut in or someone in a nursing home who has been forgotten. There are so many ways to say Merry Christmas, through word and deed, sharing the Gift that just keeps giving Jesus Christ. How will you respond to the Christ at your door? Merry Christmas dearly beloved. Pastor Les (Love You All in Jesus Name).