Anybody in Saudi Arabia?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prisca

Apr 7, 2024
Riyadh
Faith
Christian
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hello, I am in Saudi Arabia (28F). I am looking to meet a fellow Christian for Bible study meet ups whenever we can. It's bit religiously lonely out here if you don't live in the compounds or/and don't socialize much. Looking forward to getting at least one via here. Cheers

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, I am in Saudi Arabia (28F). I am looking to meet a fellow Christian for Bible study meet ups whenever we can. It's bit religiously lonely out here if you don't live in the compounds or/and don't socialize much. Looking forward to getting at least one via here. Cheers
Hi, welcome. Hope you enjoy the fellowship here and also find someone from Saudi Arabia.

Are you in the military or doing secular work there?

Are you allowed to take a Bible for your personal use into S.A.? I know evangelism is prohibited.

If you want to, please tell us more about life there. Thanks.

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello Prisca, what is it that interests you and would like to explore re Bible study?

Reactions: Debp

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum @Prisca, I'm from England. Hope you enjoy being with us and also find somebody to fellowship with where you are.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you ever find anyone in your area? Have you considered zoom? Or meeting via video chat. I’ve taken counseling classes where other women from other places signed on. It was interesting because even though we lived in other places far from one another, there were common struggles as if we lived in the same neighborhood. Maybe Bible study could also be intimate in this way?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I know of many Nepali Christians who live and worship God in Sudia Arabia. God is using them to spread the Gospel throughout the world. Perhaps you can find what you are searching for there among the Nepalis workers.

Shalom