Apocalypse & Revelation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TheWordIsOne101

Nov 7, 2020
New Jersey
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Greeting
I was questioned about the truth, I said I found something to test, first John says to test the spirits to reveal a truth about Satan. Apocalypse is to reveal

Apocalypse the word (eon) the Greek word, a unit of time equal to a billion years or eternity (age)
The Greek root for apocalypse [αποκαλυπτω | αποκαλυψισ] is a verb meaning”

“The Precambrian eon”
Lifting of the veil and secrets
Lain Apokalypsis {Apocalypses’} is the Greek word for Revelation.

The Revelation of God
A believer that is giving revelation from the Lord is one that, attacks or reveals the Kingdom of Satan.
A believer that is a Seeker or a seek

I have some things to reveal but at a cost to me event now
In Court of Law is, to tell the truth, but nothing but the truth so help you, God
In God we Trust
Is the bible my authority?
In Christianity, the term biblical authority refers to two complementary ideas: the extent to which one can regard the commandments and doctrines within the Old Testament and New Testament scriptures as authoritative over humans’ belief and conduct, this is divine law

Last edited:

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s written in Revelation what it is:
I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
This is what the Revelation represents. The past, the present and the future of God’s divine plan.

TheWordIsOne101

Nov 7, 2020
New Jersey
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
It’s written in Revelation what it is:
I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
This is what the Revelation represents. The past, the present and the future of God’s divine plan.

TheWordIsOne101

Nov 7, 2020
New Jersey
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
What is truth?

Greeting
I live to love
The Truth

In 1 John 5:7-9 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.
And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.
If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater; for this is the witness of God which He has testified of His Son.

In John 16:12-15, I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truths; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

Then in 1John 4:6, We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this, we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

In John 1:17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus the Christ.

a Note
That which is born of the flesh is flesh. John 3:6

This is He who came by water and blood--Jesus Christ; not only by water but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness because the Spirit is truth. 1 John 5:6
And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one. 1 John 5:8
But one of the soldiers pierced His side with a spear, and immediately blood and water came out. J
ohn 19:34; See Zech 12: 10.

This is He who came by water and blood--Jesus Christ; not only by water but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness because the Spirit is truth.
1 John 5:6
And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.
1 John 5:8

But one of the soldiers pierced His side with a spear, and immediately blood and water came out.
John 19:34; See Zech 12: 10

Last edited: