April's Virtual Stress Free Salon

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So hello everybody, this is a thread that you can come to if you're stressed out by anything. (I thought of this thread after having to deal with so much of the fraudulent election.) Whether you want a virtual haircut, (with or without a shampoo) manicure, pedicure, or massage, this is just the place to come and chill out. :cool: Oh and while you're deciding what you'd like, here's a pretty cool audio illusion. :D (Just a head's up, you'll need some headphones though.) @historyb, @Heart2Soul, @Grailhunter, @Taken, @Devin Wintch, @WaterSong, and @Bobby Jo you might particularly like this thread. :) Perhaps even @JohnDB and @amadeus. :D

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So hello everybody, this is a thread that you can come to if you're stressed out by anything. (I thought of this thread after having to deal with so much of the fraudulent election.) Whether you want a virtual haircut, (with or without a shampoo) manicure, pedicure, or massage, this is just the place to come and chill out. :cool: Oh and while you're deciding what you'd like, here's a pretty cool audio illusion. :D (Just a head's up, you'll need some headphones though.) @historyb, @Heart2Soul, @Grailhunter, @Taken, @Devin Wintch, @WaterSong, and @Bobby Jo you might particularly like this thread. :) Perhaps even @JohnDB and @amadeus. :D

Interesting video concept.

Not stressed. But video says more than about ability to hear. Going to a stranger and allowing them in your UP personal Head area with sharp pointed blades, without FEAR or ACCUSATION of negative intent...seems to be a thing of the past.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting video concept.

Not stressed. But video says more than about ability to hear. Going to a stranger and allowing them in your UP personal Head area with sharp pointed blades, without FEAR or ACCUSATION of negative intent...seems to be a thing of the past.

Lol, I think that you're taking this a little too seriously. XD

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going out soon, but what would you like to have done to you today? Just tell me and I'll tell you how many virtual dollars that you need to have it done. :D
I mostly balled so I think I need a shave.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
cute-nail-designs-1.jpg

How about like this

Reactions: April_Rose