Are the Democrats Trying to Kill Donald Trump?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If one is in prison, it shouldn't be Secret Service's job to protect the inmate. (We have prison guards for that.) The question is, what happens post-sentencing but prior to incarceration?
So just let him be killed?

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't it a bit presumptuous of the Left to imagine Trump will be convicted?
Very much so. The only one presuming a conviction in the New York trial now underway may be Trump himself, as he is proclaiming that the Judge is biased against him and that he cannot get twelve fair jurors in the Borough of Manhattan.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I doubt the felons will be killed on their way to prison. Almost as much as I doubt this House bill will ever become law.
I don't know how this can become law with the Republicans still in charge of the House, but people do get killed in prison, and I suspect there are those who'd like to see Donald dead.

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know how this can become law with the Republicans still in charge of the House, but people do get killed in prison, and I suspect there are those who'd like to see Donald dead.
Let's say Trump is sentenced to prison. How might Secret Service still have a role in that prison? What would it look like?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's say Trump is sentenced to prison. How might Secret Service still have a role in that prison? What would it look like?
They're not going to put a former president in Rikers.

Oddly, I first typed and posted "president". Now I come back to the post and it was changed to "prisoner". Odd.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Donald J. Trump is the most wanted man in the world, the liberals and world's elite have a blank check on his head

Will they be able to strip him of his secret service detail, the bill won't pass through congress, and SCOTUS will have the last word, the vote tally will be a (Clear Picture) of who wants Trump dead or not, a good thing no hiding in the bushes on this one

It's pure evil against a man that wants to do good

Trump 2024, MAGA

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They're not going to put a former president in Rikers.

Oddly, I first typed and posted "president". Now I come back to the post and it was changed to "prisoner". Odd.
Someone edited your post?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone edited your post?
No idea. I just know my GBoard keyboard would never change President to prisoner as if it were correcting a spelling error in spell check mode.
Plus, I say president written before committing to post.

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If one is in prison, it shouldn't be Secret Service's job to protect the inmate. (We have prison guards for that.)

If that were the case, prisons would be the safest places on the planet, but obviously, that isn't true.

The only one presuming a conviction in the New York trial now underway may be Trump himself, as he is proclaiming that the Judge is biased against him and that he cannot get twelve fair jurors in the Borough of Manhattan.

That's true. It wouldn't be hard to get a conviction in places like New York or D.C. that are deep blue.

Reactions: BlessedPeace