Are you part of the Kingdom of God in your heart today?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you part of the Kingdom of God in your heart today?

Or are you waiting for Jesus to come back in the clouds which you never seen him go, and he was promised to come back as promised then?

Challenge yourself
Screenshot 2023-07-23 at 1.59.36 PM.png

If you believe that Jesus has already came today - you probably wonder - where is the hope?

What ? A changed life is not hope? A benefit of help from Yahava, with access to him through Jesus is not a hope? One day of going on to be with him is not a hope?

DJT_47

Oct 29, 2022
Michigan/Sterling Heights
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The kingdom of God on the earth is the church, and you become part of the church, the body of Christ, by being added to it by the Lord upon baptism into it. Acts 2:38-47.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The kingdom of God on the earth is the church, and you become part of the church, the body of Christ, by being added to it by the Lord upon baptism into it. Acts 2:38-47.

Hello DJT_47,

That reminds of something that Jesus said

John 18:36
Jesus answered, “My Kingdom is not an earthly kingdom. If it were, my followers would fight to keep me from being handed over to the Jewish leaders. But my Kingdom is not of this world.”

and also,

Luke 17:20-25​

Young's Literal Translation​

20 And having been questioned by the Pharisees, when the reign of God doth come, he answered them, and said, `The reign of God doth not come with observation;
21 nor shall they say, Lo, here; or lo, there; for lo, the reign of God is within you.'
22 And he said unto his disciples, `Days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and ye shall not behold [it];
23 and they shall say to you, Lo, here; or lo, there; ye may not go away, nor follow;
24 for as the lightning that is lightening out of the one [part] under heaven, to the other part under heaven doth shine, so shall be also the Son of Man in his day;
25 and first it behoveth him to suffer many things, and to be rejected by this generation.

Thank you, brother,
Matthew

Last edited:

Meditation

Aug 8, 2023
Port Orange, Fl
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dan 2:44- And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. - KJV
Dan 7:13- I saw in the night visions, and behold, with the clouds of heaven there came one like a son of man, and he came to the Ancient of Days and was presented before him. 14- And to him was given dominion and glory and kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages
should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom one that shall not be destroyed.

All true Christians keep this in their heart- knowing that Christ will act at his Father's appointed time.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians should seek for truth and not just believe everything that they been taught @Meditation. They should question traditions and seek God out for truth that leads out of bondage and fear. By saying all “true Christians” is a statement that fools people in to thinking they should just believe what you have to offer without thinking for themselves.

That my friend is wrong.

Meditation

Aug 8, 2023
Port Orange, Fl
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians should seek for truth and not just believe everything that they been taught @Meditation. They should question traditions and seek God out for truth that leads out of bondage and fear. By saying all “true Christians” is a statement that fools people in to thinking they should just believe what you have to offer without thinking for themselves.

That my friend is wrong.
You mean there AREN'T true Christians?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As the world sinks deeper and deeper into depravity, God help us if Jesus is not returning to stop the decline of man, because without Jesus returning, mankind will self destruct. It's well on it's way.

Much love!

Reactions: Debp

Meditation

Aug 8, 2023
Port Orange, Fl
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As the world sinks deeper and deeper into depravity, God help us if Jesus is not returning to stop the decline of man, because without Jesus returning, mankind will self destruct. It's well on it's way.

Much love!
Didn't Jesus say "Unless those days were cut short, no flesh WOULD be saved?"

Reactions: Debp and marks

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Jesus knew the Pharisees had heard that he was baptizing and making more disciples than John (though Jesus himself didn’t baptize them—his disciples did). So he left Judea and returned to Galilee. He had to go through Samaria on the way. Eventually he came to the Samaritan village of Sychar, near the field that Jacob gave to his son Joseph. Jacob’s well was there; and Jesus, tired from the long walk, sat wearily beside the well about noontime. Soon a Samaritan woman came to draw water, and Jesus said to her, “Please give me a drink.” He was alone at the time because his disciples had gone into the village to buy some food. The woman was surprised, for Jews refuse to have anything to do with Samaritans. She said to Jesus, “You are a Jew, and I am a Samaritan woman. Why are you asking me for a drink?” Jesus replied, “If you only knew the gift God has for you and who you are speaking to, you would ask me, and I would give you living water.” “But sir, you don’t have a rope or a bucket,” she said, “and this well is very deep. Where would you get this living water? And besides, do you think you’re greater than our ancestor Jacob, who gave us this well? How can you offer better water than he and his sons and his animals enjoyed?” Jesus replied, “Anyone who drinks this water will soon become thirsty again. But those who drink the water I give will never be thirsty again. It becomes a fresh, bubbling spring within them, giving them eternal life.” “Please, sir,” the woman said, “give me this water! Then I’ll never be thirsty again, and I won’t have to come here to get water.” “Go and get your husband,” Jesus told her. “I don’t have a husband,” the woman replied. Jesus said, “You’re right! You don’t have a husband— for you have had five husbands, and you aren’t even married to the man you’re living with now. You certainly spoke the truth!” “Sir,” the woman said, “you must be a prophet. So tell me, why is it that you Jews insist that Jerusalem is the only place of worship, while we Samaritans claim it is here at Mount Gerizim, where our ancestors worshiped?” Jesus replied, “Believe me, dear woman, the time is coming when it will no longer matter whether you worship the Father on this mountain or in Jerusalem. You Samaritans know very little about the one you worship, while we Jews know all about him, for salvation comes through the Jews. But the time is coming—indeed it’s here now—when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. The Father is looking for those who will worship him that way. For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth.” The woman said, “I know the Messiah is coming—the one who is called Christ. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.” Then Jesus told her, “I Am the Messiah!” Just then his disciples came back. They were shocked to find him talking to a woman, but none of them had the nerve to ask, “What do you want with her?” or “Why are you talking to her?” The woman left her water jar beside the well and ran back to the village, telling everyone, “Come and see a man who told me everything I ever did! Could he possibly be the Messiah?” So the people came streaming from the village to see him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭4‬:‭1‬-‭30‬ ‭NLT‬‬

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many people on the internet from many background and walks of life. There are some whom still wait for Jesus to come, when he promised to come to a people in his time; for whatever reason.

Preaching and keeping people coming to run to church to listen to music be played and listen to a story be told and to be warned of hell and the coming of jesus.

Keeps money in the pockets of those who arent properly feeding the flock what they need.

Truth.

Therefore people can say they are waiting, but if they arent doing everything the apostles said and what jesus said down to the tee, how will the ever expect to make it in when he does return?

He was coming back for a spotless, blameles bride, which was the first fruits and elect according the Gods foreknowledge so that the kingdom of heaven could be established.

People will always have a problem not with me, but with what the bible insist and if they arent seekers of truth that is okay they can hold on to the traditions.

Whats important though is a changed heart, a renewed mind, in Jesus Christ, to love God and love your neighbor; even if thet reject the notions foretold in the bible.

its all on you, the individual, if you think this world is hell… then why did God already reconcile it back to himself?

Just to end it all again?

All the best group.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didn't Jesus say "Unless those days were cut short, no flesh WOULD be saved?"
Yes! And maybe "self-destruct" isn't the best word there. Be destroyed more like it! But in line with a full preterist viewpoint, Satan defeated, Jesus not coming again, the world just going on. In @MatthewG 's view these things already happened, those days were already cut short, this was all fulfilled in AD 70.

Much love!

Reactions: Meditation

Meditation

Aug 8, 2023
Port Orange, Fl
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes! And maybe "self-destruct" isn't the best word there. Be destroyed more like it! But in line with a full preterist viewpoint, Satan defeated, Jesus not coming again, the world just going on. In @MatthewG 's view these things already happened, those days were already cut short, this was all fulfilled in AD 70.

Much love!
There is a religion to cater to one's whims!