Asking for some help please!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

cjames98

Jan 25, 2015
Hi my name is Cameron, I'm a loyal christian from Melbourne, Australia, unfortunately i have a sad story to tell :(

Recently my girlfriends mum over dosed on pain killers, we don't know if it was intentional or not though i fear it was most probably an intention of hers to do so, simply because she is struggling to see any form of hope or love in her life.

I ask you my dear friends in faith, to include her in your prayers, please ask our beautiful father in heaven, in the name of the holy spirit, please, to give Mrs Boyce the strength and determination she needs to conquer this blight that has over shadowed her life.

My girl friend is one of the most selfless people I have ever met she has spent a great deal of her life helping those around her, and now she is so distressed she is beginning to lose hope, and faith in people around her, and i see clearly that she is truly one of gods children, and that this horrible turn of events is preventing her from doing gods work when she is so sad watching her mother slip away.

I thank-you all in advance for your prayers and your help. God bless you all.

Kind Regards,

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
praying into this deeply distressing situation. She is also added to my prayer-list
2n7dp52.gif

Blessings!

Dan57

Sep 25, 2012
Illinois
Faith
Country
United States
Sad to hear.. Its important for your girl friend and her mum to put their faith and hope in Christ.. You wrote; "She is beginning to lose hope, and faith in people around her". This will often cause distress because the people around you will inevitably let you down. Encourage them to keep their eyes on the goal. "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith" (2 Timothy 4:7).

Reactions: KingJ

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remembering this need in the name of Jesus.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for the Spirit to make his presence known to her mom, you, your girlfriend and her family! I am very saddened to hear this, but this is a struggle that seems to grip a lot of lives. Encourage your girlfriend to get the emotion out, but also believe in God in that he can turn any situation around, even one this dire!

Please keep us posted!

Ruth

Jan 26, 2009
I am praying. Lovingly remind your girlfriend That God allows suffering in our lives to teach us..

3 We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance.

4 And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation.

5 And this hope will not lead to disappointment.

For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love. (Romans 5)

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ruth said:
I am praying. Lovingly remind your girlfriend That God allows suffering in our lives to teach us..

3 We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance.

4 And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation.

5 And this hope will not lead to disappointment.

For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love. (Romans 5)
Ruth,
That was an excellent post!! Very well put... :)