asthma

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, yesterday doctor said Salome had asthma and told her to use inhaler. You can pray God heal her from asthma, any attack and problems and bless her with good. Let she be healed of cough, asthma and whatever problem is in her body, and lessen her suffering.You can also pray for Sarah s healing and good health. Also for family that there will be healing, peace & guidance.
Thank you!

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Friends, yesterday doctor said Salome had asthma and told her to use inhaler. You can pray God heal her from asthma, any attack and problems and bless her with good. Let she be healed of cough, asthma and whatever problem is in her body, and lessen her suffering.You can also pray for Sarah s healing and good health. Also for family that there will be healing, peace & guidance.
Thank you!
We do not pray to take control of a situation or to ask God for things. I have
brought this up many times.

Prayer is so that we may come to a place of acceptance for things in the way that they are.

I do not pray in this situation. You do. My hope is that you will find faith.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Praying for her Brother, that he heals Salome from asthma.....God can heal us from anything....xoxo

I suffer with AF....over the years I have prayed to the Lord that he will heal me from this....I have the faith from him to know that he can do this, he can even take it away from me altogether...that’s how much faith in God I have,....I haven’t gone into AF for over a month...it presented itself usually every week, and lasted hours and hours...I’m believing and praying God will heal my heart altogether from AF,.......I believe he can 100%....just sharing for you to be encouraged Brother,xoxox

God Bless Salome big hugs to her,xoxo

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and My Dreams

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
We do not pray to take control of a situation or to ask God for things. I have
brought this up many times.

Prayer is so that we may come to a place of acceptance for things in the way that they are.

I do not pray in this situation. You do. My hope is that you will find faith.
If you are not praying you are giving chance to the enemy to work

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you!
Praying for all concerned!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you!
Praying

Love, Walter And Debbie

Reactions: Nancy and My Dreams

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you!
Praying.

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you are not praying you are giving chance to the enemy to work
If I am defeated I pray. If I am not defeated and start praying, I will only give rise to sin.

Do you sleep when you are not tired? Eat when you are not hungry? Weep when you are not sad?

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
If I am defeated I pray. If I am not defeated and start praying, I will only give rise to sin.

Do you sleep when you are not tired? Eat when you are not hungry? Weep when you are not sad?
This is a prayer forun Zachariah

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you!
Praying. I had asthma as a child and one thing to watch out for is allergens. They can cause asthma attacks.