At The Tomb

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
@bbyrd009 , Ya know, I would love to be inside your mind, even for just 60 seconds. :)
lol, prolly not! but ty. i'm pretty stunted in other ways, that just don't show up here
BTW-I think your noted theory above is because there is still much sin (darkness?) yet in the world. Once God Almighty eradicates every last bit...THEN His light will fill EVERYTHING?
yes, i guess we are having a problem nailing down "when" bc we can't really determine any of the things that most ppl might consider Absolute Truths, the speed of light, or even an expanding universe, these are all still just theories that do not really adequately explain our observations

Reactions: amadeus

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
der ruht auch von seinen Werken
gleichwie Gott von seinen.

Als Gott von seinen eigenen Werken ruhtete. (Mein Deutsch is ganz schlecht) aber merken sie auf die Gleichstellung von der Ruhe und dem Werken Gottes durch Nachdruck und Wiederholung. Die ganze Kontext enthaltet was Gott und nicht der Mensch getan hat “durch den Sohn in jener letzter Zeit” der letzten, unseren, Tage.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
"Und des Mondes Schein wird sein wie der Sonne Schein, und der Sonne Schein wird siebenmal heller sein denn jetzt, zu der Zeit, wenn der HERR den Schaden seines Volks verbinden und seine Wunden heilen wird."

"Und die Stadt bedarf keiner Sonne noch des Mondes, daß sie scheinen; denn die Herrlichkeit Gottes erleuchtet sie, und ihre Leuchte ist das Lamm.
Und die Heiden, die da selig werden, wandeln in ihrem Licht; und die Könige auf Erden werden ihre Herrlichkeit in sie bringen."
Und ihre Tore werden nicht verschlossen des Tages; denn da wird keine Nacht sein." Rev 21:25

Ja; "die Stadt bedarf keiner"; dennoch, "des Mondes Schein wird sein wie der Sonne Schein". Mann kann nicht Esaia und den Buch Offenbarung so zusammen forziehrt und denkt er ist dem Sabbat entlasset.

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Als Gott von seinen eigenen Werken ruhtete. (Mein Deutsch is ganz schlecht) aber merken sie auf die Gleichstellung von der Ruhe und dem Werken Gottes durch Nachdruck und Wiederholung. Die ganze Kontext enthaltet was Gott und nicht der Mensch getan hat “durch den Sohn in jener letzter Zeit” der letzten, unseren, Tage.
Was kann man noch sagen? Auf Deutsch, nicht viel.

Yes, God rested from His work and I rest here from my German. It has been years since I had a conversation with anyone in German so I am also resting from that work. It’s nice to find someone who can do carry on a conversation even in what you call bad German but as I tired from the effort I lapse into English. Afrikaans is beyond me so unless you know Spanish [¿no hablas español?], English it is.

Ja; "die Stadt bedarf keiner"; dennoch, "des Mondes Schein wird sein wie der Sonne Schein". Mann kann nicht Esaia und den Buch Offenbarung so zusammen forziehrt und denkt er ist dem Sabbat entlasset.

I am only made free from that which God has set me free. The sevenfold light is still also beyond me but as time passes walking toward God things are brighter than they were at the first.

The Sabbath? I keep studying things and praying about things and still some that I thought I started to grasp have slipped away.

I don’t keep a literal Sabbath as no conviction has come to me on that. But I have been convicted on other things and always want to change as God leads me. So I keep working with and waiting on the Lord. I do understand that only God gives us any increase.

If you are so inclined go ahead and explain to me about the Sabbath, but I would surprised to hear something I have not heard before even though I don’t remember a thing at the moment.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Was kann man noch sagen? Auf Deutsch, nicht viel.

Yes, God rested from His work and I rest here from my German. It has been years since I had a conversation with anyone in German so I am also resting from that work. It’s nice to find someone who can do carry on a conversation even in what you call bad German but as I tired from the effort I lapse into English. Afrikaans is beyond me so unless you know Spanish [¿no hablas español?], English it is.

I am only made free from that which God has set me free. The sevenfold light is still also beyond me but as time passes walking toward God things are brighter than they were at the first.

The Sabbath? I keep studying things and praying about things and still some that I thought I started to grasp have slipped away.

I don’t keep a literal Sabbath as no conviction has come to me on that. But I have been convicted on other things and always want to change as God leads me. So I keep working with and waiting on the Lord. I do understand that only God gives us any increase.

If you are so inclined go ahead and explain to me about the Sabbath, but I would surprised to hear something I have not heard before even though I don’t remember a thing at the moment.

I have written far too much to even try tell you here; but I must tell you it is UNLIKE ANYTHING you have ever, read, even, contemplated. While it has been wonderfully delightful to be led this path by the Lord, I have groaned and moaned every step... protesting, God forgive me and lead me on till my last breath FOR TRUTH'S SAKE TO YOUR HONOUR AND GLORY ONLY!

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have written far too much to even try tell you here; but I must tell you it is UNLIKE ANYTHING you have ever, read, even, contemplated. While it has been wonderfully delightful to be led this path by the Lord, I have groaned and moaned every step... protesting, God forgive me and lead me on till my last breath FOR TRUTH'S SAKE TO YOUR HONOUR AND GLORY ONLY!
Give God the glory!