Attention: Mods

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Members and Mods.....the following was in a PM to me...and probably to many others. I hope no one falls for this and trust the mods will ban whoever this is.

Dear beloved in the Lord,

my greetings to you, I know you might be surprised to receive this message being that we have not met for the first time. Please accept my apology if you find this mail offensive. I am Grace Johnson the only dauther of Mr George Johnson from Cote d'Ivoire also called Ivory Coast in west Africa.

My late father was born and brought up in a Muslim family,but turned to Christian after hearing the gospel of Jesus and join the true religion of God. He married my mother because my mother came from a good Christian family. Ever since my father turned to Christian and married a Christian woman his family disowned him because he turned to Christian.

Here in my country, my father was a successful business man. My late mother died after a brief illness which we suspected to be poison from the family of my father. In the year 2007, my father was poisoned to death by his brother over their land dispute living only me behind in sorrow .After the death of my father my uncle collected all my father's properties and took charge of my father's investments.

The most painful part of it is that he stopped me from going to school just because I refused to turn to Muslim. One day when I was praying my uncle came and seized my bible and burn all my cloths and gave me a very big injury because he has warned me not to pray in his house again. Since that day, I ran away from his house and ran to a another state because he want to force me to turn to Muslim and enter Arabic school.

My dear good brothers and sisters in our lord Jesus I am seriously in need of your help because my wicked uncle is still tracing me just because he want me join Muslim and I refused that is the reason he is after my life to kill me to claim the money that my late father deposited in the bank for his family. That is the reason I need your urgent help to save my life.

Please I want you to help me retrieve the money that my late father deposited in bank the sum (10,500.000US) Ten million five hundred thousand Us Dollar here in Cote d'Ivoire my country for my up-keep. And also for you to help me move over to your country because my life is in danger my wicked uncle is after my life to collect this money from me. With your help I can complete my education because I am still a small girl. Over there in your country you will be my guidian and also help me invest the money in your country and also help me to continue my education in your country because i am still a small girl.I have decided in my life to die than to join Muslim religion.

For your effort and love for me I am willing to give you 10% of the money after successful transfer of the money into your account or you can suggest any percentage you will take for you to help me out with all your heart. May our lord Jesus bless you as you are willing to help your fellow Christian sister in sorrow because of i want to live my life as a christian.

My greatest worry now is how to move out of this country because my uncle is threatening to kill me as he killed my parents. Please Dear I beg you to do something very fast to save my life. I am waiting for your urgent response because my wicked uncle is after my life and after the money which is my only hope in this life. Please contact me through this my private box ([email protected]) Thanks

Your Sister in the lord,
Grace Johnson.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guess there really isn't a good place for discussions like this.

This individual is nipped in the bud; please ignore and delete their message if you received one!

Radrook

Aug 16, 2010
writerdreams.freeforums.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. And some people, craving money, have wandered from the true faith and pierced themselves with many sorrows.
1Tim 6:10