Avoiding : The Cults.. #2 : CALVINISM -"TULIP"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sharing this again here because it is relevant.

Ephesians 1:10-14
[10]That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
[11]In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
[12]That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.
[13]In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

[14]Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Reactions: JunChosen

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Because you have a "works" based belief system, you believe that mankind has a say in their salvation and when or if it will occur. But God's Word says this belief in works is "filthy rags" and is the "crooked way" of Satan.
Listen, you don’t know how God calls his people, to many testimonies that say otherwise, he calls some, he chooses some, why can’t we accept that of each other?

Instead of this silly child like behaviour accusing each other of not being saved/ Born Again, it’s becoming rampant on this forum and it needs to stop.

We all have our own testimonies.....respect those testimonies......

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The imperishable, incorruptible seed is the Word of God, which is not only the written Word, but a person... God the Son, Jesus Christ. We can see this all the way back in Genesis.

Genesis 3:14-15
[14]And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
[15]And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Galatians 3:16
[16]Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

And as I've stated in another thread, scripture says that the Word is the seed that cannot perish. Jesus is the Word.

1 Peter 1:23
[23]Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

And again, as stated before.... Jesus specifically stated that the Word is the seed.

Luke 8:4-15
[4]And when much people were gathered together, and were come to him out of every city, he spake by a parable:
[5]A sower went out to sow his seed: and as he sowed, some fell by the way side; and it was trodden down, and the fowls of the air devoured it.

[6]And some fell upon a rock; and as soon as it was sprung up, it withered away, because it lacked moisture.
[7]And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprang up with it, and choked it.

[8]And other fell on good ground, and sprang up, and bare fruit an hundredfold. And when he had said these things, he cried, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
[9]And his disciples asked him, saying, What might this parable be?
[10]And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

[11]Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.
[12]Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
[13]They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.
[14]And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.

[15]But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The imperishable seed that we are Born Again Of is the Holy Spirit that is the seed that has been placed into our hearts/ spirit, where it will grow because it was planted by the Living word of God..His Living seed,

Because God's Word is living and active, we are equipped with His power and love when we hide it in our hearts. His thoughts become our own, and His ways influence our behaviors and direct our activities.

Hebrews 4:12New International Version (NIV) For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reader,
God knowing everything before it happens, is NOT the same as GOD CAUSING it all to happen.
John Calvin could not understand this......even tho its so very simple to understand it.
So, in his slightly insane mind, John Calvin decided that God knowing it all, God's "fore knowledge". must mean that God causes it all to happen
God does not need or rely on foreknowledge. He created ALL things therefore knew all about them! God said in Isiah 45....
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these [things].

8 Dop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.
9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! [Let] the potsherd [strive] with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?

But that is not the case, AT ALL......However, John Calvin just kept on going deeper into his deception until he finally arrived at the idea that your don't have any free will, and so then according to the evolved world of JC's = Heresy......You can't choose Christ by freewill.
Man in his own volition DOES NOT have the capacity to choose spiritual things let alone freewill BECAUSE he is spiritually dead!!!

Jesus said: "
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and [that] your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you."

To God Be The Glory

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Man in his own volition DOES NOT have the capacity to choose spiritual things let alone freewill BECAUSE he is spiritually dead!!!
Brother do you believe he calls to some and chooses some?

I didn’t understand this pursuing or calling ,tonight I had heart revelation,imo, ..he calls some ,he chooses some....I completely understand the pursuing of God now...took me long enough, he penetrated that truth to my heart this evening.imo....what say you?

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
www.greatmysteryofchrist.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen, you don’t know how God calls his people, to many testimonies that say otherwise, he calls some, he chooses some, why can’t we accept that of each other?

Instead of this silly child like behaviour accusing each other of not being saved/ Born Again, it’s becoming rampant on this forum and it needs to stop.

We all have our own testimonies.....respect those testimonies......
Dear Ritajanice,
In this world, most of mankind is not called to be saints. They will remain unbelievers until they die. They have no choice in the matter. However, there are "many" people who are called to be saints. But from that large group of "many", only a "few" of them are chosen by Christ to actually become saints. They are the Elect/First Fruits/heirs.

The unbelievers will never be given the Early Rain of the Spirit before they die. The people who are called but not chosen will be given the Early Rain of the Spirit but not the Latter Rain of the Spirit. They will remain unconverted until they die and will receive their portion with the unbelievers.

For those who are called and chosen, they will receive both the Early and Latter Rains of the Spirit and be converted.

The decision by God (which He made before the foundation of the world) concerning who will be given both the Early and Latter Rains of the Spirit is what determines who will be saved in this age and who will not. God is in full control of all things and His "will" rules supreme.

Dan 4:35 And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing; and he doeth according to his will in the army of the heavens, and among the inhabitants of the earth; and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

The Doctrine of Free Will is just another lie of the apostate church.

Below is the detailed pathway to salvation that all the Elect will travel to be converted and saved.
  • Christ gives the Early Rain of the Spirit to a person and calls them to be a saint. This is when they will make a confession of faith and enter the church (1Cor 12:3). However, the new believer will remain spiritually blind, carnally minded and unconverted (Mat 12:43-45).
  • The spirit of anti-Christ will then come to the unconverted believer and cause the Abomination of Desolation to occur within them. When the new believer consumes Satan's leavened bread, they will become "worse than the first"; a Man of Sin who mixes their own works with faith under the New Covenant.
  • The new believer loses their salvation and unknowingly enters the apostate church.
  • The apostate believer will hear and answer the call of Elijah to repent of their works so that the pathway for Christ is made straight. This is when they are restored to faith.
  • Christ then comes quickly to them (the Second Coming of Christ) and He pours out the Latter Rain of the Spirit. This is when an Elect believer is sealed with the Holy Spirit of Promise (Eph 1:10-14).
  • The new child of God is born within the believer.
  • The believer's spiritual blindness is healed.
  • Marriage Supper/Lord's Supper occurs where Christ feeds the believer His milk, bread and New Wine.
  • Christ then appears to the believer and gathers the believer to dwell with Him in heaven (spiritually speaking).
  • Judgment then arrives for the "born again" believer (Day of the Lord/Thousand Years Reign). The spirit of anti-Christ and the believer's carnality (Great Harlot) is removed from within the believer and is cast into the Lake of Fire for destruction. From this judgment, all that will remain within the believer is the Holy Spirit. They will now walk by the Spirit and will be able to keep the commandments of Christ because Christ causes them to "will and do of His good pleasure" (Phi 2:13).
  • The believer is now converted from a child of the devil into a child of God. This is salvation.
  • Next comes the time of testing by Satan when he is loosed from his prison (Rev 20:7-10). After the believer passes their time of testing, it will be said that they have overcome this world just as Christ overcame this world (Rev 3:21).
  • The believer is now ready for the bodily resurrection which will occur at the end of the age (redemption of the body).
The pathway to salvation which I presented above is at the heart of the "great mystery" of Christ and His church (Eph 5:32). It is very concealed by the spiritual language of Christ and is taught "here a little and there a little, line upon line and precept upon precept" so that all unconverted believers (those who draw from the breasts) will "fall backward, and be broken, and be taken and snared" by Satan.

Isa 28:9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. 10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: 11 For with stammering lips and another language will he speak to this people. 12 But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

Since Paul's death, all Elect believers will pass through the apostate church before they are converted and saved.

Acts 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. 30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. 31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

No one can avoid becoming an apostate believer prior to Christ giving them the Latter Rain of the Spirit.

Mat 4:4 But he answered and said, it is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

The pathway to salvation includes not only "bread" but also "leavened bread". Why? To humble us:

Ecc 1:13 An experience of evil God has given to the sons of humanity to humble them by it.

It is a very humbling experience to come out from Satan's deceptions and see the Abomination of Desolation that previously occurred within yourself. I speak from my personal experience.

Finally, I accuse no one of anything because that implies that the person is responsible for doing something wrong. They are not responsible for their sins but they are guilty of their sins and will have to give an accounting to Christ for them.

Consider what these two verses state:

Jer 10:23 I know, Jehovah, that the way of man is not his own; it is not in a man that walketh to direct his steps.

Prov 20:24 Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?

See how Paul deals with the truth that these two verses above teach as it applies to man's sin and subsequent judgment:

Rom 9:17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. 18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. 19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

God's ways are not man's ways.

Joe

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Dear Ritajanice,
In this world, most of mankind is not called to be saints. They will remain unbelievers until they die. They have no choice in the matter. However, there are "many" people who are called to be saints. But from that large group of "many", only a "few" of them are chosen by Christ to actually become saints. They are the Elect/First Fruits/heirs.

The unbelievers will never be given the Early Rain of the Spirit before they die. The people who are called but not chosen will be given the Early Rain of the Spirit but not the Latter Rain of the Spirit. They will remain unconverted until they die and will receive their portion with the unbelievers.

For those who are called and chosen, they will receive both the Early and Latter Rains of the Spirit and be converted.

The decision by God (which He made before the foundation of the world) concerning who will be given both the Early and Latter Rains of the Spirit is what determines who will be saved in this age and who will not. God is in full control of all things and His "will" rules supreme.

Dan 4:35 And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing; and he doeth according to his will in the army of the heavens, and among the inhabitants of the earth; and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

The Doctrine of Free Will is just another lie of the apostate church.

Below is the detailed pathway to salvation that all the Elect will travel to be converted and saved.
  • Christ gives the Early Rain of the Spirit to a person and calls them to be a saint. This is when they will make a confession of faith and enter the church (1Cor 12:3). However, the new believer will remain spiritually blind, carnally minded and unconverted (Mat 12:43-45).
  • The spirit of anti-Christ will then come to the unconverted believer and cause the Abomination of Desolation to occur within them. When the new believer consumes Satan's leavened bread, they will become "worse than the first"; a Man of Sin who mixes their own works with faith under the New Covenant.
  • The new believer loses their salvation and unknowingly enters the apostate church.
  • The apostate believer will hear and answer the call of Elijah to repent of their works so that the pathway for Christ is made straight. This is when they are restored to faith.
  • Christ then comes quickly to them (the Second Coming of Christ) and He pours out the Latter Rain of the Spirit. This is when an Elect believer is sealed with the Holy Spirit of Promise (Eph 1:10-14).
  • The new child of God is born within the believer.
  • The believer's spiritual blindness is healed.
  • Marriage Supper/Lord's Supper occurs where Christ feeds the believer His milk, bread and New Wine.
  • Christ then appears to the believer and gathers the believer to dwell with Him in heaven (spiritually speaking).
  • Judgment then arrives for the "born again" believer (Day of the Lord/Thousand Years Reign). The spirit of anti-Christ and the believer's carnality (Great Harlot) is removed from within the believer and is cast into the Lake of Fire for destruction. From this judgment, all that will remain within the believer is the Holy Spirit. They will now walk by the Spirit and will be able to keep the commandments of Christ because Christ causes them to "will and do of His good pleasure" (Phi 2:13).
  • The believer is now converted from a child of the devil into a child of God. This is salvation.
  • Next comes the time of testing by Satan when he is loosed from his prison (Rev 20:7-10). After the believer passes their time of testing, it will be said that they have overcome this world just as Christ overcame this world (Rev 3:21).
  • The believer is now ready for the bodily resurrection which will occur at the end of the age (redemption of the body).
The pathway to salvation which I presented above is at the heart of the "great mystery" of Christ and His church (Eph 5:32). It is very concealed by the spiritual language of Christ and is taught "here a little and there a little, line upon line and precept upon precept" so that all unconverted believers (those who draw from the breasts) will "fall backward, and be broken, and be taken and snared" by Satan.

Isa 28:9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. 10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: 11 For with stammering lips and another language will he speak to this people. 12 But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

Since Paul's death, all Elect believers will pass through the apostate church before they are converted and saved.

Acts 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. 30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. 31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

No one can avoid becoming an apostate believer prior to Christ giving them the Latter Rain of the Spirit.

Mat 4:4 But he answered and said, it is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

The pathway to salvation includes not only "bread" but also "leavened bread". Why? To humble us:

Ecc 1:13 An experience of evil God has given to the sons of humanity to humble them by it.

It is a very humbling experience to come out from Satan's deceptions and see the Abomination of Desolation that previously occurred within yourself. I speak from my personal experience.

Finally, I accuse no one of anything because that implies that the person is responsible for doing something wrong. They are not responsible for their sins but they are guilty of their sins and will have to give an accounting to Christ for them.

Consider what these two verses state:

Jer 10:23 I know, Jehovah, that the way of man is not his own; it is not in a man that walketh to direct his steps.

Prov 20:24 Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?

See how Paul deals with the truth that these two verses above teach as it applies to man's sin and subsequent judgment:

Rom 9:17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. 18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. 19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

God's ways are not man's ways.

Joe
The wonderful thing that I love about being Born Again of imperishable seed is.

You don’t need any scripture to know that you have been Born Again, because it’s the Living word of God that made my spirit Born Again, he testifies with our spirit that we are Gods children....

Of course the written word of God backs up His Living word and there I was, Born Again of imperishable seed...Hallelujah and Praise God.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The wonderful thing that I love about being Born Again of imperishable seed is.

You don’t need any scripture to know that you have been Born Again, because it’s the Living word of God that made my spirit Born Again, he testifies with our spirit that we are Gods children....

Of course the written word of God backs up His Living word and there I was, Born Again of imperishable seed...Hallelujah and Praise God.
Amen. It's exciting and wonderment at the same time.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother do you believe he calls to some and chooses some?
Most definitely! Matthew 22:14 reads:

For many are called, but few [are] chosen.
I didn’t understand this pursuing or calling ,tonight I had heart revelation,imo, ..he calls some ,he chooses some....I completely understand the pursuing of God now...took me long enough, he penetrated that truth to my heart this evening.imo....what say you?
AMEN! and AMEN! @Ritajanice

When we first began to converse I told myself, this lady is still in the drinking of milk stage, but lo and behold you grew so fast in a short time and now you are eating protein....meat!!! Each time I read your comments they gave me smiles! It gives me joy when I personally see someone getting stronger and stronger in the faith. Keep it up. A warning though, do not always believe a person, even me. It is always good to ask questions. As there are many wolves out there in sheep's clothing.

To God Be The Glory

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Most definitely! Matthew 22:14 reads:

For many are called, but few [are] chosen.

AMEN! and AMEN! @Ritajanice

When we first began to converse I told myself, this lady is still in the drinking of milk stage, but lo and behold you grew so fast in a short time and now you are eating protein....meat!!! Each time I read your comments they gave me smiles! It gives me joy when I personally see someone getting stronger and stronger in the faith. Keep it up. A warning though, do not always believe a person, even me. It is always good to ask questions. As there are many wolves out there in sheep's clothing.

To God Be The Glory
What do you make of GOT answer?
Many people hear the call of God coming through His revelation of Himself through creation, the conscience, and the preaching of the Word. But only the “few” will respond because they are the ones who are truly hearing. Jesus said many times, “He who has ears to hear, let him hear” (Matthew 11:15; Mark 4:9; Luke 8:8, 14:35). The point is that everyone has ears, but only a few are listening and responding. Not everyone who hears the gospel receives it but only the “few” who have ears to hear. The “many” hear, but there is no interest or there is outright antagonism toward God. Many are called or invited into the kingdom, but none are able to come on their own. God must draw the hearts of those who come; otherwise they will not (John 6:44).

Second Corinthians 5:17 says, “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come.” God creates life, grants repentance and gives faith. Man is totally unable by himself to do these things which are necessary to enter the kingdom of heaven. Ephesians 1:4-6: “For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will—to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.” Salvation is by God’s will and pleasure for His glory. John 6:37-39, 44-45: “All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day…No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who listens to the Father and learns from him comes to me.”

So, all of God’s “chosen” will be saved without exception; they will hear and respond because they have spiritual ears to hear the truth. God’s power makes this certain. Romans 8:28-30: “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. For those God foreknew (loved) he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.”

How do we know if we are among the few that have ears to hear? By responding to the call. Assurance of this certain call, this chosen call, is from the Holy Spirit. Consider Philippians 1:6, which says, “Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.” “Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose” (Philippians 2:12-13.) If we listen with our spiritual ears and respond to the invitation, there will be fear and trembling in our souls as we recognize that it was God’s work in us that caused our salvation

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, So, we need to become spiritually Alive, made Born Again by Gods Living word, I’ve had heart revelation and can’t get enough of that Living word that was revealed to my heart, checking all what was revealed to my spirit by the Holy Spirit, with His written word.....and there it all is....Hallelujah and Praise God,xx

Isn’t it amazing how he communicates with us, His Spirit witnessing Gods truth to our spirit.....mind blowing!

Witnessing with our spirit , how we became Born Again, by His Living word, straight away after becoming Born Again I had to buy a Bible the very next day, and there it all was, the testifying with our spirit,etc,etc,..Gods Living word that we received, backed up by his written word.....incredible!!

• Love

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Behold .

You said to me that we don’t believe in our spirit.

I say, how can you believe that God is a Living Spirit, without the testifying with our spirit, that we are Gods children./ that he is a Living Spirit.
That is why we need to be Born Of The Spirit.

The human intellect wouldn’t have a clue that Gods Spirit is a Living Spirit.

So I ask you, how do you know that God is a Living Spirit?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
@Behold .

You said to me that we don’t believe in our spirit.

You posted no verse that says "believe in our spirit"

That is because that phrase is made up, and isnt found in a NT.

See....You believe with your mind, as faith is in the heart.

For example....Galatians 4:6 (Paul) teaches that ""the Spirit of God comes into you Heart.""

"Heart"

""""Its with the HEART that you believe" Paul teaches, and "confession is made with the mouth.""

Its the Spirit that is born again (not the body or the mind)......, and you get a "new Heart".

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You posted no verse that says "believe in our spirit"

That is because that phrase is made up, and isnt found in a NT.

See....You believe with your mind, as faith is in the heart.

For example....Galatians 4:6 (Paul) teaches that ""the Spirit of God comes into you Heart.""

"Heart"

""""Its with the HEART that you believe" Paul teaches, and "confession is made with the mouth.""
You’ve just quoted scripture that it’s with the heart you believe, because we are Born Again of the Spirit.

Now listen, I’m not arguing with you over this, please don’t force me to believe what you believe, I don’t, only the Spirit of God can teach me, so please don’t force your teaching on to me, thanks.
Its the Spirit is born again., and you get a "new Heart".
Of course the Spirit Of God comes into our heart, when he makes us Born Again..then our spirit are spirit led by the Holy Spirit....he renews our minds via his Spirit, we can’t renew our minds without being Born Again

• Love

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You’ve just quoted scripture that it’s with the heart you believe,

Right,

Because im correcting your nonsense, as you say you "believe with the Spirit"., and can't quote any verse that says that...

Listen....

= Tthe HS comes into the Heart. BECAUSE.... You believe with the Heart,= as Faith is there, and the mouth confess your faith.

Here is more of Paul's teaching for you.

“For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”

So, you are teaching that you "believe with the spirit" and you dont., as its the Spirit that is born again.... because God has accepted the FAITH that is in your HEART.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Right,

Because im correcting your nonsense, as you say you "believe with the Spirit"., and can't quote any verse that says that...
Spirit gives birth to spirit....that’s how we communicate with God from our spirit, as we are Born Of The Spirit...His Spirit speaks to our spirit and leads us on what to say and do.
Listen....

= Tthe HS comes into the Heart. BECAUSE.... You believe with the Heart,= as Faith is there, and the mouth confess your faith.
I agree to disagree.
Here is more of Paul's teaching for you.

“For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”

So, you are teaching that you "believe with the spirit" and you dont., as its the Spirit that is born again.... because God has accepted the FAITH that is in your HEART.
I believe with my spirit because I have been Born Of The Spirit.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The heart is most definitely involved in believing. Scriptures point to that over and over.

Mark 16:14
[14]Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen.

Luke 8:12
[12]Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

Luke 24:25
[25]Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:

John 14:1
[1]Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

Acts 4:32
[32]And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.

Acts 8:37
[37]And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Romans 10:8-11
[8]But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
[9]That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
[10]For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
[11]For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

And this.....

Mark 16:15
[15]And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Why would Jesus tell His disciples to go into ALL THE WORLD and preach the Gospel?

Romans 10:8-11,13-17
[8]But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
[9]That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
[10]For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
[11]For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
[13]For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
[14]How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
[15]And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
[16]But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

[17]So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Eternally Grateful

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spirit gives birth to spirit....that’s how we communicate with God from our spirit, as we are Born Of The Spirit...His Spirit speaks to our spirit and leads us on what to say and do.

I agree to disagree.

I believe with my spirit because I have been Born Of The Spirit.
Denying scripture to create your own gospel is dangerous and toxic.

That's all I need to say.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Denying scripture to create your own gospel is dangerous.
You best listen to yourself then.
That's all I need to say.

I have denied no scripture, once again that is your opinion.

I posted the word of God..Spirit gives birth to spirit?...just as flesh gives birth to flesh?

Why does God say Spirit gives birth to spirit...is that a false gospel?

Do you understand what Spirit gives birth to spirit means?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.