baby making

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brother James

Jun 2, 2008
Melbourne, FL
I would never dream of telling somebody else how they should conceive a child, other than it should be in the context of a marriage. Who am I? If someone asked me, I'd tell them they're going about finding there answer in the wrong way. This business of telling other people how they should and should not live their lives as if I have some kind of authority or something is not biblical, I dont' think. And the Bible does not tell us about this, just like it doesn't tell us when/whether we should terminate life support for a loved one that doctors say can't recover. People have to apply the teachings of the Bible to their situation as God has given them to understand it, and then they have to pray. If they are living a Spirit-filled life then they can do as they think is best, because God Himself will guide them.

Reactions: WhiteKnuckle