Be Bold In JESUS = Hebrews 4;16, Hebrews 10;19

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be Bold In JESUS = Hebrews 4;16, Hebrews 10;19
---------------------------------------------------------

Hebrews 4;16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Acts 4:13
Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.

Acts 9:29
And he spake boldly in the name of the Lord Jesus, and disputed against the Grecians: but they went about to slay him.

Acts 14:3
Long time therefore abode they speaking boldly in the Lord, which gave testimony unto the word of His grace, and granted signs and wonders to be done by their hands.

Ephesians 3:10-12
To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, According to the eternal purpose which He purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord: In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of Him.

Hebrews 10;19-22
Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which He hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, His flesh; And having an high priest over the house of God; Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

Hebrews 13;6
So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

I John 4;17
Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as He is, so are we in this world.

AMEN