be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 119:41-43 Let thy mercies come also unto me, O Lord, even thy salvation, according to thy word. [42] So shall I have wherewith to answer him that reproacheth me: for I trust in thy word. [43] And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth; for I have hoped in thy judgments.

Psalm 119:42 Lexicon: So I will have an answer for him who reproaches me, For I trust in Your word.

1 Peter 3:15-16 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: [16] Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

Last edited:

tsr

Feb 2, 2021
04/20/47
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Always be ready to give an answer when someone asks you about your hope. But have reverence for Christ in your hearts, and honor him as Lord. Be ready at all times to answer anyone who asks you to explain the hope you have in you, but honor the Messiah as Lord in your hearts.

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Psalm 119:41-43 Let thy mercies come also unto me, O Lord, even thy salvation, according to thy word. [42] So shall I have wherewith to answer him that reproacheth me: for I trust in thy word. [43] And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth; for I have hoped in thy judgments.

Psalm 119:42 Lexicon: So I will have an answer for him who reproaches me, For I trust in Your word.

1 Peter 3:15-16 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: [16] Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.
My answer to Theistic Evolutionists is that they can't call themselves Bible-believers, and to direct them to Romans 5 and 1Corinthians 15.