Be Warned - Testing will Surely Come

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Isaiah 24:1-6 Be warned, the Lord is about to strip the earth, split it and turn it upside down and scatter its inhabitants. Everyone will be affected. Luke 21:34-36
The earth dries up and withers, it is desecrated by those who live in it. They have broken My Laws and violated My covenant, that is why a curse consumes the earth and its peoples suffer, their numbers dwindle, only a few are left.
The Lords Day of vengeance and wrath strikes the earth, punishing and affecting all its inhabitants. Do not expect a ‘rapture’ at this time, these scriptures refute that. Isaiah 63:1-6, Revelation 6:12-17.

Isaiah 24:7-13 Crops fail, the people are shocked and anxious. Their cities are in chaos and their houses shuttered and locked. Nothing but desolation is left in the towns, the bridges and highways are destroyed. So it will be throughout the world, among the nations, as an olive tree is beaten and stripped.
Cities and towns will become uninhabitable – no food, power or water and roads impassable. “Suddenly, in a single Day” is confirmed by Isaiah 10:7 & Isaiah 47:9 All the nations of the world face the sun over a 24hr period. A huge Coronal Mass Ejection fireball could strike all the earth in one rotation. Isaiah 30:26, Psalms 50:1-6, Malachi 4:1-3

Isaiah 24:16b-20 But, there will be trouble for the earth on the Day that the Lord opens the window of heaven and shakes the earth’s foundation. It will lurch and sway like a drunkard and whoever tries to escape will be caught, like in a trap.
Worldwide earthquakes. The attackers of Israel will be killed and all the unrighteous will be punished. . Isaiah 66:15-17, Amos 9:1-4, 2 Peter 3:7 & 10

Isaiah 24:21-23 On that Day, the Lord will punish the powers in the heavens above and the leaders on the earth below. They will be made prisoners, punished for a long time. The sun and moon will grow pale. God will reign in Jerusalem and will be revealed in His glory to the elders of His people. 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10, Revelation 14:1
The sky will be darkened for a while because of smoke and ash clouds. The Lord is only revealed to His people, not to all the world yet, as at the Return.

Isaiah 24:14-16a People from the West and the East, acclaim the Lord. In the coasts and islands of the sea, we hear them sing- from the ends of the earth, glorifying the God of Israel. These are the faithful Christian people of God.

As Isaiah 30:26-29 says: ‘On that Day, [of His wrath by a CME sunstrike] I will save My people’. They will praise the Lord for their salvation. Isaiah 43:2

That all this is before the Return of Jesus, is clear: then, He will come on the clouds with His angels, visible to all. Then; He destroys the armies of the Anti Christ by the Sword of His Word, not by fire, as the corpses become carrion food. .

But first, this shocking and terrible Day of trouble for all the earth will come. The Day the Lord ‘opens the window of the heavens and shakes the earth’s foundations’. This is the event that ‘comes like a thief’, unexpectedly and ‘everyone will be affected’. Soon after that, His faithful Christian people from ‘the coasts and islands: from the ends of the earth’, will move to and settle in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5
The Glory of God will go into the rebuilt Temple. Ezekiel 43:1-9 The elders and leaders will know Him, as in ancient times, with Abraham, Moses and David. Jeremiah 30:21

The rest of the world’s peoples will organise a One World Government, as their leaders have gone. 10 regions will be established, each led by a President. It will not be long before one will assume full dictatorial powers. Then the rest of the prophesies unfold.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
10 regions will be established, each led by a President. It will not be long before one will assume full dictatorial powers. Then the rest of the prophesies unfold.

That's backwards. The way Rev reads, the leader you speak of is in place in order to set up the ten kings with their kingdoms to rule the hour/time the beast king is allowed.

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Rev 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
That's backwards.
Not according to Daniel 7:24 The ten 'horns' signify ten kings, who will rise from this kingdom. [the One World Govt]
AFTER them will arise another king who will be different from his predecessors and he will bring down three kings.

Thanks for reading my post #1. I hope people will realize how close we are now to the fulfilment of the Prophesies which tell of how God will reset our civilization. This time by fire.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not according to Daniel 7:24 The ten 'horns' signify ten kings, who will rise from this kingdom. [the One World Govt]
AFTER them will arise another king who will be different from his predecessors and he will bring down three kings.

Daniels account does not match John's, where the ten do not precede the AC, nor does the AC bring down 3 of the kings/horns. Being that Rev is newer, of the NT and Christian prophecy I believe it is the one that is accurate.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Daniels account does not match John's, where the ten do not precede the AC, nor does the AC bring down 3 of the kings/horns. Being that Rev is newer, of the NT and Christian prophecy I believe it is the one that is accurate.
I disagree.
Yes; the man who will become the 'beast', Anti-Christ; I believe is alive today. But it isn't until after those ten rulers are established, that he is revealed and takes over as world dictator.

It is very concerning that you and others here too, think it OK to override the OT in order to suit modern beliefs and doctrines.
Those who sweep under the carpet; the graphic OT Prophesies, like Isaiah 24 and think Jesus wouldn't act like that, have a nasty surprise coming.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is very concerning that you and others here too, think it OK to override the OT in order to suit modern beliefs and doctrines.

Then explain why 3 horns are not uprooted in Rev as they are in Daniel. In Rev the always has all ten horns. How this beast perishes is also different between the two prophecies. Daniel says the ten horned beast is killed and the body is given to flame so dead before burned but Rev 19 says the ten horned beast is cast into fire alive. These are differences that need to be addressed and acknowledged.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Then explain why 3 horns are not uprooted in Rev as they are in Daniel. In Rev the always has all ten horns. How this beast perishes is also different between the two prophecies. Daniel says the ten horned beast is killed and the body is given to flame so dead before burned but Rev 19 says the ten horned beast is cast into fire alive. These are differences that need to be addressed and acknowledged.
What fools many. is the timing of the prophesies. Often there will be an unmentioned time gap.
Only at the final Judgment, after the Millennium, does anyone get cast into the Lake of Fire. Rev 20:14

Also minor differences in the narrative do not demand a different happening. The 4 Gospel accounts are the prime example of this.
And as this establishment of a World dictatorship is not the next Prophesied thing, or is critical for us to know all about, we can leave the details to unfold in good time. We do know enough to be able to identify the AC, when he appears.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What fools many. is the timing of the prophesies. Often there will be an unmentioned time gap.
Only at the final Judgment, after the Millennium, does anyone get cast into the Lake of Fire. Rev 20:14

Also minor differences in the narrative do not demand a different happening. The 4 Gospel accounts are the prime example of this.
And as this establishment of a World dictatorship is not the next Prophesied thing, or is critical for us to know all about, we can leave the details to unfold in good time. We do know enough to be able to identify the AC, when he appears.

You did not directly address anything in my post. I will assume you can't because you are not used to facing prophecy related contradictions.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You did not directly address anything in my post. I will assume you can't because you are not used to facing prophecy related contradictions.
There is coming a world leader who will be revealed as a Satanic person. Why make an issue about how he gets there?

It is people like you who fluff around and nit pick the Prophesies, who never properly understand what the Lord intends to do in our future.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is people like you who fluff around and nit pick the Prophesies, who never properly understand what the Lord intends to do in our future.

Being Berean is not a nit picker in any negative sense. We are supposed to study and notice such things as we learn. I apologize to think you would want to engage in a challenging discussion. Go back to thinking Daniel's and Revelation's prophecies line up with each other.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Be Warned - Testing will Surely Come"

Testing is already right under our noses. It's called the Christian Bible. Jesus is God and Hell fire is "forever and ever"!

Reactions: amigo de christo

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Go back to thinking Daniel's and Revelation's prophecies line up with each other.
Daniel 8:17.......understand, O man; the vision points to the time of the end.
Daniel 12:9....these Words are sealed until the time of the end.
Revelation 1:1...to show His servants what must take place.
GOD BLESS ISRAEL
If you really knew what the Bible says about the Jewish State of Israel, it surely isn't blessing!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 8:17.......understand, O man; the vision points to the time of the end.
Daniel 12:9....these Words are sealed until the time of the end.
Revelation 1:1...to show His servants what must take place.

If you really knew what the Bible says about the Jewish State of Israel, it surely isn't blessing!
Guess where Jesus will return. It's called Israel, the Land of the Bible, Jerusalem!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Guess where Jesus will return. It's called Israel, the Land of the Bible, Jerusalem!
Jesus will Return to the Holy Land; to Jerusalem. But the current inhabitants will not be there, Jeremiah 10:18, 12:14, Romans 9:27

Jeremiah 9:7-10a These are the Words of the Lord: I shall refine and test them. How else should I deal with My people? They speak lies and place traps for the unwary. Shall I fail to punish them for this? I will exact vengeance, and on the mountains and pastures there will be weeping and wailing. Jer.3:21, Psalms 30:5

Jeremiah 9:10b-14 The Land is scorched and untrodden, not even birds or beasts remain. Jerusalem and the towns of Judah are ruined and uninhabited. Jer. 12:4, Hosea 4:3
Jeremiah 9:12 Who is wise enough to understand all this? Who has the Lord’s command to explain it? Why has the Land become a dead Land, burned and laid waste?

Jeremiah 9:13-20 It is because they rejected My Law, which I set before them, they neither obeyed Me or kept My Laws. They follow the promptings of their wicked hearts, as their forefathers have taught them. Therefore, I shall make them eat and drink bitterness, I will scatter them among the nations, harass and punish them there. Wail and lament, for you have left your Land and your houses are in ruins. Isaiah 10:23, Isaiah 28:21-22
The Kingdom of Israel, conquered in 720BC and finally exiled in 712 BC, then Judah in 585BC and again in 70AD. The exile of the northern 10 tribes still applies, part of the House of Judah have returned to part of the Land, but they do not fully obey the Lord, so they and all peoples, remain under the threat of punishment.

Jeremiah 9:21-22 Death has come in the windows and entered our safe places. People in the streets and squares are cut off. Corpses lie everywhere, like swaths behind the reaper, with no one left to gather them. Joel 2:9-11, Jer. 25:33, Jer. 7:32-34
This is the result of the Great Day of the Lords vengeance and wrath. A massive CME sunstrike will ‘scorch the land ‘, ‘burned and laid waste’. Underground shelters will be the only protection. This is amazingly prophesied for the Jewish remnant, in Isaiah 29:1-4.....you will speak out of the earth. Their voices will squeak ghostlike from underground.

Jeremiah 9:25-26 The time is coming, says the Lord when I shall punish all the circumcised. The Egyptians, the Jewish people, the Edomites, the Jordanians and all who live on the fringes of the desert. For all alike are uncircumcised and even the whole House of Israel is really uncircumcised in heart. Ezekiel 30:1-5, Romans 2:29
The prophesy about scattering His people among the nations has been fulfilled and now we await the full and final regathering back into the Promised Land. In order for that to happen, the great clearance and cleansing as prophesied here and in Jeremiah 12:14, Deuteronomy 32:34-43, will take place. Then the ‘scorched Land ‘ will be regenerated as in;

Ezekiel 36:8-12 But you, Land of Israel, you will grow your fruit trees and crops, for the homecoming of My people is near. I shall settle on you the whole peoples of Israel. They will be more prosperous than in days of old. Thus you will know that I am the Lord. Jeremiah 29:13-14, Ezekiel 36:36
His faithful Christian people will know the Lord by His blessings to them, not by the presence of Jesus, until His Return, to come later.
Great are the promises to His righteous overcomers; literally His Israelite peoples.

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus will Return to the Holy Land; to Jerusalem. But the current inhabitants will not be there, Jeremiah 10:18, 12:14, Romans 9:27

Jeremiah 9:7-10a These are the Words of the Lord: I shall refine and test them. How else should I deal with My people? They speak lies and place traps for the unwary. Shall I fail to punish them for this? I will exact vengeance, and on the mountains and pastures there will be weeping and wailing. Jer.3:21, Psalms 30:5

Jeremiah 9:10b-14 The Land is scorched and untrodden, not even birds or beasts remain. Jerusalem and the towns of Judah are ruined and uninhabited. Jer. 12:4, Hosea 4:3
Jeremiah 9:12 Who is wise enough to understand all this? Who has the Lord’s command to explain it? Why has the Land become a dead Land, burned and laid waste?

Jeremiah 9:13-20 It is because they rejected My Law, which I set before them, they neither obeyed Me or kept My Laws. They follow the promptings of their wicked hearts, as their forefathers have taught them. Therefore, I shall make them eat and drink bitterness, I will scatter them among the nations, harass and punish them there. Wail and lament, for you have left your Land and your houses are in ruins. Isaiah 10:23, Isaiah 28:21-22
The Kingdom of Israel, conquered in 720BC and finally exiled in 712 BC, then Judah in 585BC and again in 70AD. The exile of the northern 10 tribes still applies, part of the House of Judah have returned to part of the Land, but they do not fully obey the Lord, so they and all peoples, remain under the threat of punishment.

Jeremiah 9:21-22 Death has come in the windows and entered our safe places. People in the streets and squares are cut off. Corpses lie everywhere, like swaths behind the reaper, with no one left to gather them. Joel 2:9-11, Jer. 25:33, Jer. 7:32-34
This is the result of the Great Day of the Lords vengeance and wrath. A massive CME sunstrike will ‘scorch the land ‘, ‘burned and laid waste’. Underground shelters will be the only protection. This is amazingly prophesied for the Jewish remnant, in Isaiah 29:1-4.....you will speak out of the earth. Their voices will squeak ghostlike from underground.

Jeremiah 9:25-26 The time is coming, says the Lord when I shall punish all the circumcised. The Egyptians, the Jewish people, the Edomites, the Jordanians and all who live on the fringes of the desert. For all alike are uncircumcised and even the whole House of Israel is really uncircumcised in heart. Ezekiel 30:1-5, Romans 2:29
The prophesy about scattering His people among the nations has been fulfilled and now we await the full and final regathering back into the Promised Land. In order for that to happen, the great clearance and cleansing as prophesied here and in Jeremiah 12:14, Deuteronomy 32:34-43, will take place. Then the ‘scorched Land ‘ will be regenerated as in;

Ezekiel 36:8-12 But you, Land of Israel, you will grow your fruit trees and crops, for the homecoming of My people is near. I shall settle on you the whole peoples of Israel. They will be more prosperous than in days of old. Thus you will know that I am the Lord. Jeremiah 29:13-14, Ezekiel 36:36
His faithful Christian people will know the Lord by His blessings to them, not by the presence of Jesus, until His Return, to come later.
Great are the promises to His righteous overcomers; literally His Israelite peoples.
Israel wannabees:

Zechariah 14:12
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.