Before The Beginning

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

AmnonMikeCohen

Jun 25, 2008
The Torah, within its cultural code, explains that Adam has designed the 7 days concept, putting creation in its evolutionary truth in the order of a day by day; as at that time, day & night was the universal clock all who lived knew about.The Torah, does not mention AIR in it original text, but everything else found after creation and explained is included in the text, originally written my Moses, as it was kept in its verbal form prior to the writing of the original Torah itself.The Torah, is the origin of the Bible and all the true history and originally trusted and verified knowledge it represents, as to creation and its blessed evolutionary process still active in our times, including the history of the human-being we have evolved to be.Today, and now, when we have proof there is no other planet capable of supporting life within the universe, one with AIR & WATER & ICE & SOIL & SEEDS of all living things, as no Rainbow has been seen by all of NASA R&D of the Universe; we now know this is the only and most important planet gifted with life and able to support it for everness, Eden, as this is The Garden Of Eden; and we also know that we must keep the health of this OLAM, Planet Earth in it good health for the safe future of all life; we are now able to share the eminent truth of my/our holy forefathers and servants of Alohim blessed with the insights of the truth The Torah shares with us for its almost 3900 years and for 5769 years since Adam has known Alohim, as our creator in nature, as well as the one they call GOD which fills our soles and bodies in its most important entity as Water & Air as well as the fruits of the Soil.To know more about the eminent truth I shall leave behind for future generations, please search the www for The "Twin Rainbow" and "Alohim"; and you can find the truth I have posted for future machines as in my invention of EchoLogical Machines, is posted at Alohim.org as Alohim does not trust deviating mankind anymore, while machines are more truthful, as these have no personal will or freedom of choice. I do need to publish the most important intellectual concepts I am bringing to light in my time in Eevreet=Hebrew, but am also able to share in English, my special blessed knowhow, as all my forefathers did not know or use English.

Shornaal

May 20, 2008
Today, and now, when we have proof there is no other planet capable of supporting life within the universe...
Not true, we have found several planets in neighboring galaxies which are ver similar to earth with the same surface temperature, coverd mostly in water and with breathable atmospheres. There is a chance some of these planets harbour life. If not, there are hundreds of billions of other galaxies we haven't explored yet.

AmnonMikeCohen

Jun 25, 2008
Please name these planets which can or may have or support LIFE for us and like on Earth. There are many who like to believe in these lies science spread so to keep itself in business, but there is no such planet with A Rainbow and SKY as well as SOIL and momentum needed for sustaining life and even hope for life.So please name if you can the planets which are supporting life and not ones which may be or potentially can, as maybe and potential are simply empty promises.The point you are missing, is that we do know for sure that this planet Earth can and does; and therefore we must look after its good health as well as our own, not only after our own honest mental plus natural physical health as well.A healthy mind does not prescribes to lies and deviations from eminent truths and facts, verified and qualified facts already known for centuries; and we can not consider new news or new ways of thinking as part of eminent truth, any new which are attractive to people who rather let imagination wonder and like to dream but not to prescribe to reality and the actual factual truth first of all.I shall love to have your list of facts and proof of Life Sustaining and Supporting Planets, in a way which is as true as my statement and point to the special features of our Planet Earth and its one and only special miraculous qualities.It will be nice to see Pictures and proof, attached to your claims, like in my statements, including the actual truth in the Twin Rainbow!

Shornaal

May 20, 2008
I'm just going to back away from this one, I don't care what you believe and won't force my opinion on you.If you manage to get followers of your ideas on this forum then good for you.

AmnonMikeCohen

Jun 25, 2008
As An Eevree, the original Hebrew people prior to the Jewish people, we still are able to share the truth from our better knowhow.:pray: I/we, am/are not seeking followers but do appreciate supporters of the truth Adam has shared first with all future generations, being the first to know Alohim (GOD) and the first to be wise to know the order and importance of creation and its blessed evolution and to be correct almost 5769 years ago about his statements.The fear of The Unknown as it is written in the story about "the tree of wisdom" which has been verbally shared and then written into The Torah which has been the basis for The Bible and its New Testament - the most popular books humankind has developed as our key cultural values, as religions prior to Science, which its own roots are based in these very same books and knowhow - and this originally Unknown as verified knowhow, is what Eminent Truth is all about, undisputed findings and facts we can trust as truth.Modern Science has not yet been able to prove the facts Adam and all my/our holy forefathers had shared with us, as truth and eminent truth.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(AmnonMikeCohen;53650)
As An Eevree, the original Hebrew people prior to the Jewish people, we still are able to share the truth from our better knowhow.:pray: I/we, am/are not seeking followers but do appreciate supporters of the truth Adam has shared first with all future generations, being the first to know Alohim (GOD) and the first to be wise to know the order and importance of creation and its blessed evolution and to be correct almost 5769 years ago about his statements.The fear of The Unknown as it is written in the story about "the tree of wisdom" which has been verbally shared and then written into The Torah which has been the basis for The Bible and its New Testament - the most popular books humankind has developed as our key cultural values, as religions prior to Science, which its own roots are based in these very same books and knowhow - and this originally Unknown as verified knowhow, is what Eminent Truth is all about, undisputed findings and facts we can trust as truth.Modern Science has not yet been able to prove the facts Adam and all my/our holy forefathers had shared with us, as truth and eminent truth.
May I ask you a question as I am a bit confused, are you saying that Adam is the first person existed on Earth according to your last sentence and every other spots in all of your posts?

AmnonMikeCohen

Jun 25, 2008
(thesuperjag;53652)
May I ask you a question as I am a bit confused, are you saying that Adam is the first person existed on Earth according to your last sentence and every other spots in all of your posts?
:study: The Torah, refers to Adam as the first Human being, and in our language, Hebrew, we refer to Human beings as The Children of Adam (Bnay Adam) when we ask someone to be reasonable and human, as opposing to being unreasonable or inconsiderate or be less animal like, as the animals had only shared the tree of life and not the tree of wisdom/knowledge.So as to your question, the insider information does explain that there were other people but Adam was the first to discover the presence of GOD in nature, and to capture what we know as creation; explaining our being made of the SOIL but thinking Eve was made from his rib while he was asleep as his mate; and so to your 'bit confused' question, he was not first to exist but first to know and be correct as to where we come from, by our existence and accepting of all that was created before us. Adam did not make the full connection of AIR and WATER as same element which makes us in the image of Alohim (GOD) but we know that water is mostly what our body is made of as well as the air we need for breathing and as our sole when connected with our mind - or the fact this element is also ICE where it is stored for everness. But, he did very well, for a person alive 5769 years ago... and was, as well as is, still correct...As you note, in his order by the day by day creation process explanation, all life had been created by the 5th day, but we as humans were evolved on the 6th day, as the best yet creation, and why the 7th day is dedicated to our creator itself and the rest nature took after creation was left for evolution to take place...I hope this new insider information, does help you see clearer the actual wisdom of the intellectual code Moses put into the writing of The Torah, from what he was told, as he found out about his birth and cultural roots; and the 40 years it took him to understand why GOD made him kill the Egyptian by the actions of his subconscience - which is another topic of the eminent truth yet to be known for all who seek to know our universal culture and trust in Alohim (GOD).

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(AmnonMikeCohen;53663)
(thesuperjag;53652)
:study: The Torah, refers to Adam as the first Human being, and in our language, Hebrew, we refer to Human beings as The Children of Adam (Bnay Adam) when we ask someone to be reasonable and human, as opposing to being unreasonable or inconsiderate or be less animal like, as the animals had only shared the tree of life and not the tree of wisdom/knowledge.So as to your question, the insider information does explain that there were other people but Adam was the first to discover the presence of GOD in nature, and to capture what we know as creation; explaining our being made of the SOIL but thinking Eve was made from his rib while he was asleep as his mate; and so to your 'bit confused' question, he was not first to exist but first to know and be correct as to where we come from, by our existence and accepting of all that was created before us. Adam did not make the full connection of AIR and WATER as same element which makes us in the image of Alohim (GOD) but we know that water is mostly what our body is made of as well as the air we need for breathing and as our sole when connected with our mind - or the fact this element is also ICE where it is stored for everness. But, he did very well, for a person alive 5769 years ago... and was, as well as is, still correct...As you note, in his order by the day by day creation process explanation, all life had been created by the 5th day, but we as humans were evolved on the 6th day, as the best yet creation, and why the 7th day is dedicated to our creator itself and the rest nature took after creation was left for evolution to take place...I hope this new insider information, does help you see clearer the actual wisdom of the intellectual code Moses put into the writing of The Torah, from what he was told, as he found out about his birth and cultural roots; and the 40 years it took him to understand why GOD made him kill the Egyptian by the actions of his subconscience - which is another topic of the eminent truth yet to be known for all who seek to know our universal culture and trust in Alohim (GOD).Thank you for making it clear. Adam did not exist in Genesis 1:26-28, because these people (males and females) is commanded by God to replenish the earth. Adam existed after He rested on the seventh day (Genesis 2:2) which is Genesis 2:7.On another note: How do you explain black people, yellow people, white people, etc (skin color) still living on Earth?...I saw the word evolve on your post... I certainly hope not that you belive in Evolution saying that we humans evolve from ape or other species, cause that is a lie too.

AmnonMikeCohen

Jun 25, 2008
(thesuperjag;53667)
Thank you for making it clear. Adam did not exist in Genesis 1:26-28, because these people (males and females) is commanded by God to replenish the earth. Adam existed after He rested on the seventh day (Genesis 2:2) which is Genesis 2:7.On another note: How do you explain black people, yellow people, white people, etc (skin color) still living on Earth?...I saw the word evolve on your post... I certainly hope not that you believe in Evolution saying that we humans evolve from ape or other species, cause that is a lie too.
:study: The 2nd & 1st chapters in our Torah, are reversed in order, and are made so, to be clearer for people to accept Alohim. This 2 chapters are basically the same statement written in its original and updated version, but is accepted as is by me and all Jewish people as well.We have evolved as we are not from any other similar being, and I say we were humansepians and not humanbeings and definitely not Apes or Monkeys or any other such image. We were more primitive looking, and our skin colors had evolved by nature as it was and is in the multitude of nature; but the knowledge and history of our culture and from the fear of GOD and The Unknown, was developed by the whiter skin people we belong to.:angel10:please note: Alohim loves all its creation and including all peoples which are now nations as well as all that is alive (Animals and plants) and there is (Water, Air, Rocks, Soil which are also alive including Lava and minerals) on our planet and withing the universe itself!!!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(AmnonMikeCohen;53680)
(thesuperjag;53667)
Thank you for making it clear. Adam did not exist in Genesis 1:26-28, because these people (males and females) is commanded by God to replenish the earth. Adam existed after He rested on the seventh day (Genesis 2:2) which is Genesis 2:7.On another note: How do you explain black people, yellow people, white people, etc (skin color) still living on Earth?...I saw the word evolve on your post... I certainly hope not that you believe in Evolution saying that we humans evolve from ape or other species, cause that is a lie too.
:study: The 2nd & 1st chapters in our Torah, are reversed in order, and are made so, to be clearer for people to accept Alohim. This 2 chapters are basically the same statement written in its original and updated version, but is accepted as is by me and all Jewish people as well.We have evolved as we are not from any other similar being, and I say we were humansepians and not humanbeings and definitely not Apes or Monkeys or any other such image. We were more primitive looking, and our skin colors had evolved by nature as it was and is in the multitude of nature; but the knowledge and history of our culture and from the fear of GOD and The Unknown, was developed by the whiter skin people we belong to.:angel10:please note: Alohim loves all its creation and including all peoples which are now nations as well as all that is alive (Animals and plants) and there is (Water, Air, Rocks, Soil which are also alive including Lava and minerals) on our planet and withing the universe itself!!!That's not what my bible says.Genesis 2:1 - Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.Genesis 2:2 - And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
(Shornaal;53613)
Not true, we have found several planets in neighboring galaxies which are ver similar to earth with the same surface temperature, coverd mostly in water and with breathable atmospheres. There is a chance some of these planets harbour life. If not, there are hundreds of billions of other galaxies we haven't explored yet.
I really doubt the existence of other life outside of what the Bible reveals. Yes, it may be true that there are planets with similar condition like the earth, but that does not mean that it has life on it. In fact, since God is the creator of life, He is not bound by any laws of physics (He created the laws of physics); He is able to create life that does not need to have air, food, water or any of the things that some people believe that must be present in order for life to exist.I believe that this earth is the only place in the entire universe that has life on it. However, I also know that God created the universe with all the countless number of galaxies stars and planets for a reason. I also believe that, and the scripture supports this, that the potential of the universe will not be realized until the children of God (those filled with the Holy Spirit) have been gloried.I believe that it is God’s glorified children along with Jesus who will create life on all those dead and decaying planets.

AmnonMikeCohen

Jun 25, 2008
In reply to your statements, you are closer to the Eminent Truth then most people I know; but are very wrong about the actual truth about Alohim and its chosen blessed servants, mostly in giving the Jew who was never Christian while is claimed to be the father of Christianity and its distorted deviations in proper evolutionary thinking, credit he never wanted and is not deserving by his too many blind and not properly educated followers and preachers.If you can read the original Torah, you will see the truth in our cultural code, and be educated beyond most Jews as well...As to modern science which is rooted in our original eminent truth which is still un-disputable, science has proven you are one of us who know there is no life anywhere other then on this only blessed planet, and where life which does not need AIR & Water or SUNSHINE does exists!You may like to look at the next real miracle in place, where we make machines in our image only with the help of Alohim, by looking at Alohim.org website where some of my drafted work is posted.(verzanumi24;54299)
I really doubt the existence of other life outside of what the Bible reveals. Yes, it may be true that there are planets with similar condition like the earth, but that does not mean that it has life on it. In fact, since God is the creator of life, He is not bound by any laws of physics (He created the laws of physics); He is able to create life that does not need to have air, food, water or any of the things that some people believe that must be present in order for life to exist.I believe that this earth is the only place in the entire universe that has life on it. However, I also know that God created the universe with all the countless number of galaxies stars and planets for a reason. I also believe that, and the scripture supports this, that the potential of the universe will not be realized until the children of God (those filled with the Holy Spirit) have been gloried.I believe that it is God’s glorified children along with Jesus who will create life on all those dead and decaying planets.

S

Sola_Scriptura

AmnonMikeCohen-I agree with what Superjag pointed out earlier. According to Scripture, God created each animal, plant, and fruit according to its own kind (Genesis 1:11-13;20-25). And God, not evolution, created man and he created man in his own image (Genesis 1:26-27). And on the 7th day, everything was finished and God saw that it was good (Genesis 1:31). If God used an evolutionary process in creation, why does Scripture show that God was active in creation?

AmnonMikeCohen

Jun 25, 2008
:study:Unless you can read Eevreet=Hebrew, you will stay with your limited understanding of the literal simpler interpretation of the deeper coded eminent-truth within our Torah, in the same way almost all people believe it to be, for centuries, as it is in all cultures believing in God as a creator without knowing Alohim itself, believing as you already do - being and staying blind to the wisdom of Moses and Adam as well as to capturing our culture as it is - in a way that even the Rabbi can not teach you from what he/she/they is/are taught.The problem, is that you think that in 7 days A GOD has created all that we know to be our world and life on and within it, as it was taught to people who did not know anything yet, some 5769 years ago and until today... ...While we know better and more about our world and the universe it is in.(Sola_Scriptura;54673)
AmnonMikeCohen-I agree with what Superjag pointed out earlier. According to Scripture, God created each animal, plant, and fruit according to its own kind (Genesis 1:11-13;20-25). And God, not evolution, created man and he created man in his own image (Genesis 1:26-27). And on the 7th day, everything was finished and God saw that it was good (Genesis 1:31). If God used an evolutionary process in creation, why does Scripture show that God was active in creation?