BEWARE of the fungus among us!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never mind.....maybe I am the fungus, after all......I am certainly being feed enough of the same fertilizer right here, to win first prize for the largest fungus at the county fair........

Aspen... I am with you on this one... John Wesley wrote Francis Asbury saying that "Men call me fool, knave, rascal, and a scoundrel and I am content." Paul said that

[sup]9[/sup]For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men. [sup]10[/sup]We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised. (1 Cor 4:8,9,10)

So what harm is there in being called 'fungus?' There are rituals to be observed in the Christian religion that must be performed by Holy Men of God! What some men think as acceptable isn't...

And if any man hunger, let him eat at home; that ye come not together unto condemnation. And the rest will I set in order when I come. - 1 Cor 11:34

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
We are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him. - Acts 5:32

When we begin referring to God's truths as fungus the first person who will leave the scene is the Holy Ghost... I know too many people who have packed their minds for decades in so much that they have a mind as big as the great outdoors... And not a thing in the heart! Then the churches become dry as yesterdays toast and people begin justifying the evil... Which makes God himself sick to his stomach!

So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. - Rev 3:16

What truths are you referring to RT?

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
Aspen... I am with you on this one... John Wesley wrote Francis Asbury saying that "Men call me fool, knave, rascal, and a scoundrel and I am content." Paul said that

[sup]9[/sup]For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men. [sup]10[/sup]We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised. (1 Cor 4:8,9,10)

So what harm is there in being called 'fungus?' There are rituals to be observed in the Christian religion that must be performed by Holy Men of God! What some men think as acceptable isn't...

And if any man hunger, let him eat at home; that ye come not together unto condemnation. And the rest will I set in order when I come. - 1 Cor 11:34

Just curious rocky what rituals are you talking about ?