Biden goes to Puerto Rico

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To promise the moon. I'll give my take on Puerto Rico ... in the end ...Why Puerto Rico is a Democrat paradise ....

Sitting in a Staff Meeting. (That's Corporate Managers) Production Manager tries to ambush me. I dropped my cell phone on the table ....That gets everyone's attention.

"If you had bothered to approach me with this issue, I would have not been presented with the opportunity to make you out to be an idiot. I was in the office every day from 6AM to 6PM last week. In the office on Saturday from 6AM to 12PM. You didn't drop by at all. If you had dropped by. You would have discovered that on Wednesday this week I am on my way to Puerto Rico, the most corrupt political system in the US territories. On Thursday I will tour the Wind and Solar Farm plus two fossil fuel Power Plants ....Thursday night I will be chasing Puerto Rican girls across the island. On Friday, the entire Board of Directors of PREPA will be at a meeting where they will sign in blood, the check for the overdue amount of $800,000. I will have 14 signatures on that check. I will have a release for the 28 transformers sitting in our yard, to be shipped immediately. I will return with the next two orders and firm dates for the delivery of both, not mythical, "well I wish we can take delivery on" .... I will have firm dock dates to ship. They may want me back ....because I am so easy to deal with .LOL."

I was asked by the Puerto Rican Purchaser why I was so tough ...."I worked on a Disney project for three years .....you guys are a cake walk compared to them."

No one on Biden's staff is up to the task of getting anything done to circumvent the corruption of Puerto Rico. Hurricane .....food and water hidden in warehouses to be sold outside the country by the leadership. The entire electric grid is trash. The only ones saving the grid is American contractors correcting the filth of the existing grid.

The only way to correct the electric grid was in the exact same manner as the levees around New Orleans. These are Democrats in both accounts, corrupt to the core. New Orleans squandered billions to reenforce the levees spent on local Democrat pet projects ....hundreds were killed as a result. Puerto Rico steals hundreds of thousands of dollars each year ....If not for American contractors building a new grid ....the money would be in someone else's pocket ...exactly where Biden wants it to be. The Army Corps of Engineers rebuilt the levees ....that money was never handed to New Orleans again .....

Remember, Biden stole everything during law school. He stole everything as a Senator. He is stealing again. What makes anyone believe, he can solve a problem realistically? I know ....only mindless Democrats.

Last edited: