Biden, Karine Jean-Pierre claim trans community 'under attack' days after Trans Christian school shooting

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Is it any wonder the U.S press secretary recently said it isn't for them to define the slaughter of Christian school children as a hate crime?

Now BHO's hatred for our faith doesn't need to hide. Even though he as shadow president is.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She has an abslute hatred for anything religious. As does the majority of that White House. I can safely bet that her wife and her will not be in church on Sunday .....

I have an absolute problem with the anitcs of the entire group. Marie Harff from the State Department, (now working as an advisor to Fox).. ..."The problem with Issis can be resolved by just providing them with jobs." Personally I think Trump had a better solution ......a bullet and a bomb and leave the decision to God .......not their god .....

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sodom and Gomorrah, same things, this country is dying, I have been wondering if it won't be a country in 5 to 10 years.
People are gone insane, they are openly loving evil and cannot tell evil from good. They are satanic. Western Europe is in this same boat.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Western Europe is in this same boat.
It's quite possible that much of the U.S. is much further to the left than most (if not all) of Europe.

I literally remember looking at France 20 years ago and shaking my head at how far left they were. Now we're left of them. Amazing.

I will say this. Their over-the-top evil has only confirmed to me that God, Satan, and the Bible are all true.

Reactions: Scott Downey

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I keep saying, we need a Govenor somewhere who has seen the Japanese Riot police in action. Stage units around the area where trouble will assemble. At a given signal the police lines close in. There is no escape, surrounded .......Everyone goes to jail.