Biden needs to stay on vacation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe Biden on Tuesday appeared to forget the name Maui, referring to the island in a speech in Milwaukee as 'the one where you see on television all the time.'

(HE DID FORGET)

As the death toll rose to 106 as rescuers combed the rubble in Lahaina, Hawaii, the president told the crowd that there were still fires on the Big Island - also known as Hawaii.

(He needs a Geography lesson. Never mind, his followers don't know either)

He pointed out the fires were blazing on the Big Island, not Maui, but appeared to struggle to name Maui.

I lived in Honolulu for three years ........It's not rocket science unless you are a follower of the cult. And just in case .......the fires are not on Oahu or Hawaii ......(We do have followers of the cult here)

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe he needs a one way ticket to Maui .......(He'll believe he's on the Big Island where the "Big Guy" lives .....)

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Couple Who Survived Maui Fires: 'Biden Has Really Failed Us' (VIDEO) | The Gateway Pundit | by Mike LaChance

A couple living in Hawaii who survived the fires on Maui, and who claim that they are not political people, recently said that Joe Biden has ‘failed’ them, and they are absolutely right.

Biden’s response to this disaster has been an utter disgrace from the very beginning.

Do you remember how Democrats and the media positively savaged George W. Bush for flying over the destruction of Hurricane Katrina? Imagine if instead of doing that, he said ‘no comment’ while lounging on a beach.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden is getting old, so I do have compassion on the elderly as I think God would want that. I think the real question is whether he is fit for office. I say let him continue until the next elections which is soon. I'm not sure Harris would be a good replacement at the moment. Hmmm. Well my two cents.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Biden uses minor fire at his house to claim he knows what it's like to lose a home while visiting Maui

Biden says he almost lost his wife, 67 Corvette and cat in the fire :oops:

I once had a grease smoke fill my apartment. It could have ignited at any time. I had to enter and turn off the stove which was about 20-30 feet in. I almost died doing it. Fire death is nothing to joke about as it is terrible. Losing possessions is nothing compared to what you will go thru while dying in a fire. But OK. Maybe Biden was talking to the survivors that didn't have loved one's lost in the fire?

• Sad
Reactions: mailmandan

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I once had a grease smoke fill my apartment. It could have ignited at any time. I had to enter and turn off the stove which was about 20-30 feet in. I almost died doing it. Fire death is nothing to joke about as it is terrible. Losing possessions is nothing compared to what you will go thru while dying in a fire. But OK. Maybe Biden was talking to the survivors that didn't have loved one's lost in the fire?
"I don’t want to compare difficulties, but…” and then Joe proceeded to compare difficulties. A Johnny come lately visit to Hawaii followed by comparing difficulties is not what the people of Maui needed. They need help and they needed it immediately. Biden failed.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I don’t want to compare difficulties, but…” and then Joe proceeded to compare difficulties. A Johnny come lately visit to Hawaii followed by comparing difficulties is not what the people of Maui needed. They need help and they needed it immediately. Biden failed.
I know. I wasn't critiquing your post. I was just trying to figure out what Joe was doing. I think he is too old to operate the office of president now. But I think allowing Harris to take power would only cause more problems. The first thing she would do when put in office is try to enact all of her own policies.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The entire Democrat Party that runs Hawaii has failed.

Before Hawaii became a state in 1957, the government, in an attempt to expand the cattle industry in Maui, introduced rapid growth invasive grasses to the island. Those grasses can be highly flammable at certain times of the year. Those grasses are out of control. However ......Hawaiian Electric is supposedly to blame because they don't clear cut pathways under the power lines. Here is the news for the uninformed .......It doesn't matter if the power source With Hawaii Electric playing games with clean fuels and spending money on new alternatives, instead of spending to keep the existing lines clear ........this example is only the beginning.

There is one benefit in the California Hurricane .......The west coast is now temporarily out of the need for rain .......

Last edited:

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe Biden on Tuesday appeared to forget the name Maui, referring to the island in a speech in Milwaukee as 'the one where you see on television all the time.'

(HE DID FORGET)

As the death toll rose to 106 as rescuers combed the rubble in Lahaina, Hawaii, the president told the crowd that there were still fires on the Big Island - also known as Hawaii.

(He needs a Geography lesson. Never mind, his followers don't know either)

He pointed out the fires were blazing on the Big Island, not Maui, but appeared to struggle to name Maui.

I lived in Honolulu for three years ........It's not rocket science unless you are a follower of the cult. And just in case .......the fires are not on Oahu or Hawaii ......(We do have followers of the cult here)
It is heartbreaking to watch President Biden disintegrate like this.

Praying.