Bill Clinton slams Pro-Life students

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
He was doing a campaign for his wife Hillary when some pro-life students asked him a question, and he criticized them.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XfmJeIJpnsAbortion is nothing more than murder, and population control. God hates that, and He'll be the one penalizing Clinton for his actions.

kentots

Feb 20, 2008
Abortion is just a wrong option unless its life threatening. Besides theres many other options, like adoption.

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
I have heard many arguements for support of abortion, but like always, they are from liberal atheist women. I'm very sorry to say, and I do not mean to offend women, but don't you realize what you're doing? In order to get something off your shoulders, you are going to kill some one? Science has proven that life begins at conception. Abortion is nothing but murder. Un-born Americans have rights too, and its just disgraceful that some people can just throw away their babies.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
I think the solution to preventing abortions is simple: Women keep their dresses on and men their zippers up. But they want the fun without the responsibility to go with it and the problem is that they want their cake and eat it too.

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
(Wakka;36427)
He was doing a campaign for his wife Hillary when some pro-life students asked him a question, and he criticized them.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XfmJeIJpnsAbortion is nothing more than murder, and population control. God hates that, and He'll be the one penalizing Clinton for his actions.
Never trusted him anyway. I will not vote for Hillary any way regardless of Bill.

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
what ever happened to it takes a village crap of hillary's.how can people think she cares about little children?she cares about votes and herself. And is a advocate for the tinest of little tots being murdered.i Would not want to be part of her village unfortunety many of the tinest little tots have no choiseand out behind her villages their are many graves of the littlest of us people.