Bill Gates plans to block the sun

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The most of us will all sit back as usual and DO NOTHING, then when the proverbial poop hits the fan we will get our feathers all ruffled and start chirping our rage at " How has this happened"?
And yet by THEN it will be too late . Once this digital system comes to full power , anyone
who opposes anything they dont like , WONT be able to BUY OR SELL .
Now why does that SOUND SO FAMILIAR . YEH its in revelations . As you well know , FOLKS SHOULD HAVE STUCK TO BIBLES
and to CHRIST .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree Amigo.
I do not think the children of God of this age will be poofed out of here before we are sorely vexed and tried by the AC. God wants a proven ppl certainly not as such Christendom calls themselves these days.

Tried as by fire to be purified .......all the dross will be burned away and at his second coming we will be the pure bride of Christ!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree Amigo.
I do not think the children of God of this age will be poofed out of here before we are sorely vexed and tried by the AC. God wants a proven ppl certainly not as such Christendom calls themselves these days.

Tried as by fire to be purified .......all the dross will be burned away and at his second coming we will be the pure bride of Christ!
If we read what paul wrote , Your right .specially second thess the first chapter
IF folks would read revelation for themselves they could see how true that is .
The beast comes agaisnt SAINTS . And if we read about the wrath of GOD it says IT COMES against those who took that mark
those who worshipped that beast . revelation was written for lambs to learn . but many have fallen
for an idea that somehow those who god loves see no tribulation .
YET JESUS said , IN THIS WORLD YE SHALL HAVE IT . I am highly worried for many who somehow think
we aint gonna see persecution and even many be killed . The history of the true church
has always been filled with tribulation and blood for the sake of JESUS . YET SOMehow this last generation
just wont see that . WRONG again . WE about TO SEE THIS and my prayer is that many
do not sell out from fear or threat of loss , thinking OH we were not appointed to suffering or tribulation .
And worse i worry so many will take that mark thinking it cant be the mark cause they think we supposed to be gone by
then . THIS DIGITAL SYSTEM is about to change the entire world and give the kings and the beast all POWER over this world
and many true lambs will suffer and even die , but the lambs wont sell out . WE KNOW OUR END IS GOOD
WE KNOW the LORD is with us no matter what we suffer . WE hope in the LORD and our hope is above on HIM
and not on this world or its men .

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
You will see Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and Elon Musk will all fail this is God's planet and he decide the end and it is written in revelations what happens in the end. And all the ssytems will fail becuase the lord almighty brought salvation thru Jesus not the money system, slave system of antiquity, and the system fo the ebats in our forehead will failed.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The most of us will all sit back as usual and DO NOTHING, then when the proverbial poop hits the fan we will get our feathers all ruffled and start chirping our rage at " How has this happened"?
They do that best in Churches ....then gape and wonder what in the world just happened?

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I seen a show that pointed to the Earths axis is due to the climate, Stonehenge mapped it all out all them years ago they said, the showed the whole thing was spot on.
They found out all the points that are around the sight that you can not see, by using tec they have now to see it all, I recorded it but lost it due to my recorder got blown up by lightning and have never seen that show again. it showed 7 or so year cycles and then another 7 outside of that I think, but they could work out when the times of drought would come and all.
The way that the Ocean currants flow would be changed as well.

Maybe the north pole was the south once as well, maybe that happened when the Earth got hit by a water asteroid and the mammoths got snap frozen and we see that with after that people all did not live as long.
Im to the point I dont really care much about this.

In the 1980s I remember reading and hearing about how the earth would shift on its Axis around 2000.

And then there were sone comments after that kind of off the cuff that it had happened.

Reactions: amigo de christo

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok then I'll give Bill Gates a break... He has done some good in the 3rd world countries, building wells and such...

And why exactly does the third world countries still suffer from water shortages? I believe
Bill is slipping up .....

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And why exactly does the third world countries still suffer from water shortages? I believe
Bill is slipping up .....
I can see it now.

A plus... block the sun and people wont get sunburned anymore.

A plus... block the sun and there may be a reduction in skin cancers.

A minus... block the sun cause mass starvation from plants not being able to grow
and the push to eliminate animals.

12.gif

He must be following his AI

in_bed_SMILEY.gif Wake me up when it is over... this idiocy or the rapture... which ever comes first

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can see it now.

A plus... block the sun and people wont get sunburned anymore.

A plus... block the sun and there may be a reduction in skin cancers.

A minus... block the sun cause mass starvation from plants not being able to grow
and the push to eliminate animals.

View attachment 42118

He must be following his AI

View attachment 42120 Wake me up when it is over... this idiocy or the rapture... which ever comes first

Hopefully his AI is not Google. Otherwise Bill is now a Black Man.