Billionaire pulls funding from Columbia after anti-Israel protests and more

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kraft of Kraft Foods pulled funding from Columbia University.

Later in the video a news anchor from Australia speaks against the protesters.

A Jewish professor arriving for work is refused entry to the campus....while the tent city is allowed. Crazy?!

Reactions: Chains Broken

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is refusing people entry onto the campus?

The tent city terrorist sympathizers? Or the NY (Soros backyard) Columbia staff?

Mr.Kraft is Jewish. How does he not realize he has walked right into the demands of the tent city protesters who demand Cumbia sever all ties with Israel?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mr.Kraft is Jewish. How does he not realize he has walked right into the demands of the tent city protesters who demand Cumbia sever all ties with Israel?
He withdrew his big money donations to Colombia because they are allowing the protesters to have free reign. Money talks with universities....they will soon get rid of the protesters if people refuse to give them donations.

I heard the U.S. government is talking about withholding tax payer dollars from the universities that aren't getting rid of the protesters.
So now I started to hear some protesters are getting expelled from the universities.... which is good.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He withdrew his big money donations to Colombia because they are allowing the protesters to have free reign. Money talks with universities....they will soon get rid of the protesters if people refuse to give them donations.

I heard the U.S. government is talking about withholding tax payer dollars from the universities that aren't getting rid of the protesters.
So now I started to hear some protesters are getting expelled from the universities.... which is good.
Expelled and jailed works too.

Reactions: Debp