Billy: The Early Years

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

christlovesu2

Jun 19, 2008
Just wondering if anyone has seen this movie yet?At first I was skeptical about how good the movie was going to be, then after the first minute I couldn't help but keep my eyes stuck on the screen. It was so great being able to see how a man, like Billy Graham, who had such an amazing influence on my life, spent his early years struggling with the same thing that I sometimes do, It really gave me hope for the future. Also, I thought that this was the most concise salvation message I have ever seen in a film. Take an unsaved friend to see this movie whenever you go. I've never heard the message of the Good News of Christ presented more clearly in a film from Hollywood. Overall, I would love to see this movie over and over and am planning on taking my youth group with me this week.

Risen4meamp;amp;U

Oct 18, 2008
Thank you for putting this on here. I saw this movie was in the theaters and I didn't know what it was going to be. I think I will go see this myself. Billy Graham has always inspired me all throughout my teens and adult life. His books are wonderful. Thanks for such a great review. Carmen

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I know I said this before and I will say it again. Billy Graham, is a fool, a false prophet.