Bioengineering

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
Just thinking what are your thoughts on this subject in regards to what is called chem-trails. I know that my tomato plants grow much better when covered rather out in the open garden. Also not so many bugs as used to be and where are the bees. What about rainbow's in the skys for no reason. Are these chemicals harmful.

Aluminum Oxide Particles
Arsenic
Bacilli and Molds
Barium Salts
Barium Titanates
Cadmium
Calcium
Chromium
Desiccated Human Red Blood Cells
Ethylene Dibromide
Enterobacter Cloacal
Enterobacteriaceae
Human white Blood Cells-A (restrictor enzyme used in research labs to snip and combine DNA)
Lead
Mercury
Methyl Aluminum
Mold Spores
Mycoplasma
Nano-Aluminum-Coated Fiberglass
Nitrogen Trifluoride
Known as CHAFF)
Nickel
Polymer Fibers

AmyS

Sep 4, 2015
One theory is that they are trying to modify the ground so that you must by seeds from only certain companies, one such company being 'Monsanto.' Another theory is that the trails are chemicals that will be needed during the usage of H.A.A.R.P which is holographic technology that may be used to stage a fake meteor impact and/or stage a fake rapture and then finally stage a fake alien invasion.
This kind of deception being foreshadowed in the 70's film beneath the planet of the apes.

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
Cilantro and good Water. Maybe some other Herbs will also help. Its Good to detox. Not only will it help remove the fog in our mind but open up more so to drive us better to understand Gods word by removing the clouds from our mind. Have every one notice how busy neurologist are these days. Its better to cover your eyes so that you don't see really whats going on. What about the Drug companys. They really rich right now. Its all about controll. Soon it will come to a end.

BehindClouds

Apr 13, 2016
Chesterfield, UK
There are scientists that tinker with the core element on nature to change and adapt beings; there is good research and bad research in my opinion; the bad is biological weapons and the good is biological medication to aid illnesses.
There are good and bad points, however I can't say I have ever heard a drug company struggle with financial income.