Black sheep!!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
I know some where in the bible says people are like sheep and God is our sheper. Then talk about some people are black sheep and they are always turning to God for a short time and then leave. Some time I feel like a black sheep because go to God for short time. Then leave and I am not sure why. I have no reason to leave. It just seem like I will forget.

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
Hey Wayne. So, not really knowing you well, and not having any idea what you do when you 'leave' God, i'd have to say 2 things. The first is this...if you are just referring to the somewhat amazing feeling we get as Christians when we're really feeling close to God, then please know that no one feels this all the time. But it doesn't mean we have left God, and we can certainly continue living a Christian life through those time, confident that just around the corner we'll feel that spiritual high again...God is very good in His continual reminders of His love for us.
The second is more of a warning. If indeed you find yourself pulling away from God and living in unrepentant sin for a time, I would caution you to really consider your salvation. You may 'know of' God and technically 'agree' with our need for Him, but do you really have a saving relationship with Him? Do you love Him, is He the most important thing in your life? Really think about these things Wayne, and ask God to speak to you and show you. If you are in earnest, He will be faithful to guide you!

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Baa, Baa, Black Sheep,
Have you seen His Blood?
It will wash you white as snow,
And keep you from the mud.