Blair to teach in the US on faith [and one worldism]

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Blair to teach in the US on faithTony Blair is to teach students at Yale University in the US when he leads a seminar on faith and globalisation.The former prime minister has been appointed as a fellow at Yale and will begin teaching next year.The prestigious Connecticut university said the work was related to Mr Blair's Faith Foundation which will be launched later this year.Mr Blair's other appointments have included as a Middle East envoy and an adviser to investment bank JP Morgan.'Religious values'Mr Blair has also left the Anglican Church to become a Roman Catholic since leaving office.A statement said: "Yale University is pleased to announce the appointment of [former] Prime Minister Tony Blair as the Howland Distinguished Fellow for the next academic year. Mr Blair will lead a seminar at Yale and participate in a number of events around the campus."Details of the course are being discussed with Yale's School of Management and Divinity.Yale president Richard C Levin said Mr Blair's appointment was a "tremendous opportunity" for the university.He said: "As the world continues to become increasingly inter-dependent, it is essential that we explore how religious values can be channelled toward reconciliation rather than polarisation."Mr Blair has demonstrated outstanding leadership in these areas and is especially qualified to bring his perspective to bear." http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/7284494.stm

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Wakka;39807)
Blair to teach in the US on faithTony Blair is to teach students at Yale University in the US when he leads a seminar on faith and globalisation.The former prime minister has been appointed as a fellow at Yale and will begin teaching next year.The prestigious Connecticut university said the work was related to Mr Blair's Faith Foundation which will be launched later this year.Mr Blair's other appointments have included as a Middle East envoy and an adviser to investment bank JP Morgan.'Religious values'Mr Blair has also left the Anglican Church to become a Roman Catholic since leaving office.A statement said: "Yale University is pleased to announce the appointment of [former] Prime Minister Tony Blair as the Howland Distinguished Fellow for the next academic year. Mr Blair will lead a seminar at Yale and participate in a number of events around the campus."Details of the course are being discussed with Yale's School of Management and Divinity.Yale president Richard C Levin said Mr Blair's appointment was a "tremendous opportunity" for the university.He said: "As the world continues to become increasingly inter-dependent, it is essential that we explore how religious values can be channelled toward reconciliation rather than polarisation."Mr Blair has demonstrated outstanding leadership in these areas and is especially qualified to bring his perspective to bear." http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/7284494.stm
Man teach people faith? Sorry, but man teaches flesh... I rather have God teach me as His words are Living. Men's word is Dead.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
(thesuperjag;39809)
Man teach people faith? Sorry, but man teaches flesh... I rather have God teach me as His words are Living. Men's word is Dead.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.
No man can teach faith, as mens words can be inspired by God. but not men such as Tony Blair. I could see it already." We must unite with people with every religon as we are all praying to the same Gods in different forms."I am keeping my God sacred Blair. Not worshipping your false ones.yet another catholic who has no idea of what hes talking about. They put us in such a bad light.Or maybe a miracle from God will happen and he'll teach True christianity
smile.gif
.............but that would be wishful thinking.
sad.gif