Blessed Are Those Who Have Not Seen But Believe JESUS = John 20;29

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessed Are Those Who Have Not Seen But Believe JESUS = John 20;29

John 20;29

Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: Blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Matthew 5:6

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Matthew 5:11

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Matthew 11:6

And Blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.

Luke 11:28

But He said, Yea rather, Blessed are they that hear the word of GOD, and keep it.

Luke 12:37

Blessed are those servants, whom the Lord when He cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that He shall gird Himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.

Romans 4:7

Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

Galatians 3:9

So then they which be of Faith are Blessed with faithful Abraham.

Ephesians 1:3

Blessed be the GOD and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath Blessed us with all spiritual blessings in Heavenly places in Christ:

James 1:12

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the Crown of Life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love Him.

Revelation 1:3

Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: For the time is at hand.

Revelation 14:13

And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Revelation 16:15

Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

Revelation 19:9

And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of GOD.

Revelation 20:6

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of GOD and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Revelation 22:7

Behold, I come quickly: Blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

Revelation 22:14

Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of Life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

AMEN