Body Soul And Spirit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cannot have a positive God without negative. Law religion will have you trying to be what you already are. The way law religion works is by keeping you coming back and your giving to keep it going, oiling the cogs (gears) if you will. For religion to stay in business it has to have you and it will do what it has to do to keep you and stay in business. If you try to buck the system you will have to leave because they do not allow anything to hinder the way it operates. That is why no one can go into religion and change religion, religion is fixed in what it does. You may win some out of religion but you will never change religion.

It you were to draw two circles side by side, and write body on one and soul on the other. Draw a line under them, and draw another circle under the line and write spirit/Christ. So you have three circles, body soul, and spirit. What happens when you believe, the bottom circle gets filled with Christ. The top two circles have not a real idea what is happening to them.

The line you drew between body and soul, and spirit is where religion can set in. It sets there keeping the believer working soul, working body and for the most part neglecting spirit. Law religion is going to work those two areas (body and soul) as long as you allow it too. You see how people can worship their bodies, and always trying to work out life soulishly, or by soul they try to work it out. You cannot work out life by soul, soul is the part of man that has been decieved for as long as creation itself.

Why would I try to work it out, it has been my problem ever since I have been a Christian and I think I'm going to fix it. You don't fix soul by doing, soul is fixed only by renewal. Renewal is very tricky so to say because we feel we can use it (soul) to get things going in life. Well if you have been a Christian for any length of time you know that is not true because you cannot straighten your soul out. You need healing in soul, we don't need anything in life to operate in life at that point accept mind renewal. Sometimes we feel we can do certain things and we are hearing messages all the time about getting my soul fixed, so we get fired up (in the revival world it is called on fire). Being on fire is not necessarily a bad thing but you will need to give it proper direction.

If there was any other way I'm sure the Lord would have used it. Instead His Only begotten Son was killed at the cross and now I feel (feelings) I can do something to inhance my salvation. That does not even make since to think like that, we lived like the devil and now I'm all fixed up and I'll make this work. We begin to search out all the best ways to live and decide on one or two and never get to the life part (spirit). The most important part of joining soul and spirit by knowledge, and I go off on some religious trek to find life. We love to do, the heavy hitters of doing to be, will trust feelings to be led. They are led by "am I doing enough, how much is enough" and they will argue with themselves and how to work out salvation.

So the deception of doing to be will not allow you to get pass soul knowledge (flesh). Individuals are given to the shortest way to living a life worth living on earth, it's natural but when you see you cannot operate like that we must wait on the Lord to see what he would have you do.

Religion is; man's attempt to please God, or man doing to be, with in themselves.