Born again…

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All men.. No one can keep Gods requirment.

So grace appears to all.

Does not mean all will recieve it
Amen! The grace of God that brings salvation has "appeared to all men" (yet that does not mean that all men will accept God's gift of eternal life through faith). God's grace is unmerited and brings salvation through faith (Ephesians 2:8) and in Titus 2:11-12, the "grace of God" also teaches us to deny ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously and godly in the present age.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is Mary the mother of the God who found favor with her and is the father of her son? You seem to be saying that Mary is the mother of her son's father.

no
Jesus is God
Mary is his mother
Hence she has the exalted dignity of the mother of God

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus said multiple times that he wasn't God, so it's definitely a naughty step offence for people to say he was fibbing..:)

Jesus said “Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone" (Luke 18:19)
Jesus said - "Only God knows when Judgment Day will be, I don't know myself" (Mark 13:32)

Jesus said - "I say nothing of my own accord, I only say what my father tells me to say.." (John 12:49)
Heck, even God himself said- "This is my beloved son, listen to him" (Matthew 17:5)

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said multiple times that he wasn't God, so it's definitely a naughty step offence for people to say he was fibbing..:)

Jesus said “Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone" (Luke 18:19)
Jesus said - "Only God knows when Judgment Day will be, I don't know myself" (Mark 13:32)

Jesus said - "I say nothing of my own accord, I only say what my father tells me to say.." (John 12:49)
Heck, even God himself said- "This is my beloved son, listen to him" (Matthew 17:5)

or he could be speaking in his human nature

fully God
Fully man
Two wills
One person of christ

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Stephen clearly saw God and Jesus side by side as two separate entities..:)-
“Look, I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.” (Acts of the Apostles 7:56)

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stephen clearly saw God and Jesus side by side as two separate entities..:)-
“Look, I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.” (Acts of the Apostles 7:56)

son of man would be his human nature

right hand would be the place of power

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a lie from the pit of hell. Grace is the free gift from God.
John 1:17
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

grace is the fruit of the redemptive sacrifice of Christ!

we also participate in this redemption Jn 15:4

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Therefore Jesus is not God. Jesus cannot be the son of God and God his father since there is only one God.

only one divine nature

That’s saying you can’t be human cos there only one human and it me, so it’s not you

one Divine nature, three persons

one human nature, billions of persons