Born again Christians pray in secret - FAKE Christians pray in public....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mitch Etling

Apr 24, 2021
EST
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
----------

Born again Christians pray in secret.

Fake Christians pray in public - the Holy Spirit of God does not live inside them; when they die, they will go to Hell -- they will be left behind after the rapture.

This includes EVERY pastor that prays before, during, or after a sermon (or in front of people), those that participate in prayer groups, and those that type out their prayers on the internet to be read by others.

It's really quite shocking isn't it? That's right - unless they repent, and become born again, THEY'RE ALL GOING TO HELL.

This is a fact...every born again Christian knows that praying in public is wrong - that every pastor they see is sinning when they pray before a sermon; the feeling of disgust and revoltion that we feel when we see these FAKE Christians "pray" in public, is from God's Holy Spirit -- He's telling us that what we're seeing is a sin.

God is always the same - the same Holy Spirit that lives in me, lives inside of EVERY OTHER born again Christian -- we all feel the same about everything; if you disagree with ANYTHING I said, it's because you're not born again; you don't know The Lord Jesus Christ.

You shall know them by their fruits - don't ignore what God's Holy Spirit is teaching you; if everyone else jumped off of a bridge, would you?

If you're a born again Christian, and you're reading this, then you probably feel like you just had an epiphany, just because someone finally confirmed what God's Holy Spirit has been telling you all along - if someone doesnt act or feel the same as you, then they're not born again.

The Lord Jesus Christ SPECIFICALLY COMMANDS US TO PRAY IN SECRET, AND TO NOT PRAY IN PUBLIC; stop sinning, and do what The Lord Jesus Christ tells you to do, or go to the Lake of Fire!

----------

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Matthew 6:5-6

----------

And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

Luke 6:46

----------

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

James 1:22

----------

Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded.

Proverbs 13:13

----------

And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Hebrews 5:9

----------

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Matthew 7:15-23

----------

Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Ezekiel 18:4

----------

And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

Exodus 32:33

----------

Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

Isaiah 58:1

----------

Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

1 Timothy 5:20

----------

Stop sinning, or go to the Lake of Fire...

----------

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems to me that the following verses indeed do show Christians praying together.
Perhaps you are thinking about the Pharisees who make "many words" so others will see and hear them.

I suppose you will refuse to read this as, I am a woman, but, it's a free forum.

Welcome here BTW :)

Mitch Etling

Apr 24, 2021
EST
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I suppose you will refuse to read this as, I am a woman, but, it's a free forum.

Welcome here BTW :)

----------

Please obey the Lord Jesus Christ...

"But I suffer not a woman to teach..."

"Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection."

----------

Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

1 Timothy 2:11-14

----------

God's Rules for Women - Any Woman That Breaks These Rules Will go to The Lake of Fire, Even *IF* She's Born Again.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pkA2grazFVVyAcj5sezLOBOpD6AVQIoP/view?usp=drivesdk

----------

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I like the song, so does God...He told me so as I put it on one morning...as I lift my hands to worship Him, a hole opened up in front of me.
I saw Jesus riding down the bottom part of a rocky, snow-covered mountain. He started riding towards me and then the hole shut. I felt His heavy presence, and I heard the Lord laughing.
I fell over backwards, it took about 15 seconds, I guess, and then a tongue of fire came out of nowhere and hit my chest. As I started shaking, tongues burst out of my mouth.
He spoke proclamation and prophetic utterance into me. Please don't say this work of the Holy Spirit was of Satan, I understand that would be an unforgiveable sin.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like the song, so does God...He told me so as I put it on one morning...as I lift my hands to worship Him, a hole opened up in front of me.
I saw Jesus riding down the bottom part of a rocky, snow-covered mountain. He started riding towards me and then the hole shut. I felt His heavy presence, and I heard the Lord laughing.
I fell over backwards, it took about 15 seconds, I guess, and then a tongue of fire came out of nowhere and hit my chest. As I started shaking, tongues burst out of my mouth.
He spoke proclamation and prophetic utterance into me. Please don't say this work of the Holy Spirit was of Satan, I understand that would be an unforgiveable sin.
Give God the glory!

Reactions: Truman

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So i suppose when paul and the other christains knelt down in prayer , right before He left , they were all in error .
No .
We can pray in public . Its the heart . If folks are praying , JUST to be seen of men , THEN ITS A PROBLEM .
But if we simply pray to GOD we can all pray as a group and in public .