Breaking news!!!......The Covid vaccine is the Mark of the Beast....Confirmed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOT ONLY THE ANTICHRIST WILL SHOW HIS FACE, THERE IS A GROUP COMING THAT WILL FIGHT THE ANTICHRIST. BUT NOT THIS YEAR

Follow this link for more info
Shibboleth Bible Software

Though what I've heard God say to me about getting the vaccine is "NO!" I can't see that it is the mark of the beast and that those who have gotten it are doing so in allegiance to some man. They are doing it to not spread this virus that should never have been created. Why it was, I have no idea! I do agree that the Antichrist will be revealed soon. I believe 2022, as Revelation 8 will be fulfilled seven years later on April 13, 2029 according to NASA.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Urgent Message to all Christians, the Covid vaccine is the Mark of the Beast, this has been confirmed, spread the news, DONT TAKE THE VACCINE, the vaccine fullfils all the warnings given by the Bible, and finally has been confirmed by doctors around the world.

there is absolute evil behind the vaccine.

ALERT THIS IS CONFIRMED, THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY FOR ERROR, IS THE MARK.

SEE VIDEO

Doctors Around the World Issue Dire WARNING: DO NOT GET THE COVID VACCINE!!

it has started, more info soon...
No, I don't think the Covid vaccine is the mark of the beast. It simply helps to protect us from a deadly virus.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOT the MOTB. Like Charasmaticlady said, one would have to pledge their allegiance willingly to receive the "mark". Do I trust the vaccines, that is a resounding NOOOO. I did get the J and J one shot deal to make comfortable those around me but, not because I believe they are viable in any sense, and I do believe it is to lower our immune system. Won't be getting any "boosters" or any more at all so, it will be in the house for many as, you won't be able to go to stores, restaurants, trains planes and taxis...on and on. So, though "they" say it's a "personal choice" , they will basically force you through taking your freedoms. The masks are a joke, gaps all around them, people touching them constantly. If someone touches their mask ONE TIME it is no longer (never really was) to be used? People are doing that all the time...they touch all kinds of things then put those very fingers RIGHT at their noses while re-adjusting the mask. Useless.
But no, it is not the mark of the beast i would say.
It is all FEAR and that will eventually lead to CONTROL and that will lead most likely to MARSHAL LAW and much violence

Last edited:

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Urgent Message to all Christians, the Covid vaccine is the Mark of the Beast, this has been confirmed, spread the news, DONT TAKE THE VACCINE, the vaccine fullfils all the warnings given by the Bible, and finally has been confirmed by doctors around the world.

SEE VIDEO

More Bitchute.nonsense

So who is the "man of sin" and who or what is the "beast" that imposes it's mark? And where is the death penalty declared upon those who refuse the vaccine?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Thomas Mark please read this again:

Revelation 13:16-17

King James Version

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Thomas Mark please read this again:

Revelation 13:16-17

King James Version

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Funny... I got my shots in my left shoulder. I guess I'll be okay, then. :D

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny... I got my shots in my left shoulder. I guess I'll be okay, then. :D
I actually had him switch shoulders cause I thought the vaccine would better reach parts of my body that way, but I'm strange like that :cool:

Reactions: BarneyFife

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not too worried about the vaccination being the mark. In fact I’m not worried at all. Now I do see it as being a precursor to the mark as people are just going right along with cutting people off from restaurants, stores etc if you are not vaxed. But this is a vaccine to a real disease. A disease where many people that don’t die have long hauler symptoms. Sorry but not being able to walk to the bathroom because you can’t breath doesn’t for months and months after Covid seem to fun to me.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOT the MOTB. Like Charasmaticlady said, one would have to pledge their allegiance willingly to receive the "mark". Do I trust the vaccines, that is a resounding NOOOO. I did get the J and J one shot deal to make comfortable those around me but, not because I believe they are viable in any sense, and I do believe it is to lower our immune system. Won't be getting any "boosters" or any more at all so, it will be in the house for many as, you won't be able to go to stores, restaurants, trains planes and taxis...on and on. So, thought "they" say it's a "personal choice" , they will basically force you through taking your freedoms. The masks are a joke, gaps all around them, people touching them constantly. If someone touches their mask ONE TIME it is no longer (never really was) to be used? People are doing that all the time...they touch all kinds of things then put those very fingers RIGHT at their noses while re-adjusting the mask. Useless.
But no, it is not the mark of the beast i would say.
It is all FEAR and that will eventually lead to CONTROL and that will lead most likely to MARSHAL LAW and much violence

yes, if I were to get the vaccine it would be the J&J one too as I've heard they haven't used the COVID virus at all in the making of it, but only the common cold. I already have had two vaccines for pneumonia, and as far as I believe it is the same thing. So I'm good. If I get a chill and start to have symptoms of a cold (sniffles, runny nose, sore throat) I take three Zinc tablets and within 15 minutes I'm dried up and no more symptoms. I also take 10,000 i.u. D3 a day to keep my immune system at its peak.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, if I were to get the vaccine it would be the J&J one too as I've heard they haven't used the COVID virus at all in the making of it, but only the common cold. I already have had two vaccines for pneumonia, and as far as I believe it is the same thing. So I'm good. If I get a chill and start to have symptoms of a cold (sniffles, runny nose, sore throat) I take three Zinc tablets and within 15 minutes I'm dried up and no more symptoms. I also take 10,000 i.u. D3 a day to keep my immune system at its peak.

Amen sister. I agree, nothing more than pneumonia.

Reactions: CharismaticLady

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

SEE VIDEO

Short answer = NO! Great GRACE Departure is first, Then man of sin, son of Perdition with mark of the beast, in right hand or forehead, NOT a "shot, 2nd shot,
and, UNknown booster shots in the arm." Amen?

Please Be Richly Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, and Edified!
God's Simple Will!

Thomas Mark

Jan 7, 2021
home
Faith
Christian
Country
Portugal
When you accept to change your dna through Mrna vaccine, you are no longer human, you accept this when you sign the vaccine consent form.

That is a legal pact, you are no longer human.

Genesis 1:27
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

you receive the mark in exchange for something....

those who received the vaccine are no longer human

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I don’t see a mark on the hands or foreheads of the vaccinated. It’s not the mark of the beast.
It isn't the MOB. But it is preparing society to receive the MOB. Look how easily most of the world has fallen for the C19 mess and blindly believed they needed a "vaccine."