Breaking news!!!......The Covid vaccine is the Mark of the Beast....Confirmed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thomas Mark

Jan 7, 2021
home
Faith
Christian
Country
Portugal
Once you receive the mark is over, nothing can be done, you belong to Satan, right here on Earth.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once you receive the mark is over, nothing can be done, you belong to Satan, right here on Earth.
Who is the antichrist? Has he been revealed to the world? If he hasn't, the vax can't be the mark. Are they putting it into the right hand or forehead? (And no, I'm not, nor will I ever push the "vaccine.")

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Spirit of AntiChrist..

You ever stop and think what the opposite of Jesus would look like?
There some people in the world that look just like that.
Makes you wonder, where's their heart?
Or how is it so dark and hateful?

It's not something you see right off. Not a certain piece of clothing, or a hairstyle, or the gait in their walk.
You see it when their talking. You can hear that ... no patience, uncaring, ungreatful, argghhh..
You can tell them by their fruit.
Sour grapes, aye and more.

Some people are attracted to this opposite.
They flourish in it. It eats them alive, but they don't know it.

You think we'll see it or perhaps already see the beginnings of it?
Paul says it was already in the world in His day.
It's just getting stronger because we are allowing it to.

Love is stronger than Hate.
We just have to learn how to use it.

just thinking..
Hugs

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Spirit of AntiChrist..

You ever stop and think what the opposite of Jesus would look like?
There some people in the world that look just like that.
Makes you wonder, where's their heart?
Or how is it so dark and hateful?

It's not something you see right off. Not a certain piece of clothing, or a hairstyle, or the gait in their walk.
You see it when their talking. You can hear that ... no patience, uncaring, ungreatful, argghhh..
You can tell them by their fruit.
Sour grapes, aye and more.

Some people are attracted to this opposite.
They flourish in it. It eats them alive, but they don't know it.

You think we'll see it or perhaps already see the beginnings of it?
Paul says it was already in the world in His day.
It's just getting stronger because we are allowing it to.

Love is stronger than Hate.
We just have to learn how to use it.

just thinking..
Hugs
sour grapes are something shocking.....I prefer lemon or grapefruit..... have I got the right fruit here?

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Breaking news!!!......The Covid vaccine is the Mark of the Beast....Confirmed

Urgent Message to all Christians, the Covid vaccine is the Mark of the Beast, this has been confirmed, spread the news, DONT TAKE THE VACCINE, the vaccine fullfils all the warnings given by the Bible, and finally has been confirmed by doctors around the world.

there is absolute evil behind the vaccine.

ALERT THIS IS CONFIRMED, THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY FOR ERROR, IS THE MARK.

SEE VIDEO

Doctors Around the World Issue Dire WARNING: DO NOT GET THE COVID VACCINE!!

it has started, more info soon...
I remember people on the news back in the spring of 2020 protesting that this vaccine is the mark of the beast, but we are not there yet. Although you might say the grooming has begun.

5DB4D78E-25B1-474F-9A53-1B62681570DF_1_105_c.jpeg

Reactions: TLHKAJ

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe it's the mark of the beast either, but it makes for a good dress rehearsal that is leading us towards it.
yes it could be a precursor only in the sense that we can see the world leaders coming together to control the people with business(earning a living) and freedoms being removed(confining us to our homes) and monitoring the people.

Reactions: mailmandan

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Though what I've heard God say to me about getting the vaccine is "NO!" I can't see that it is the mark of the beast and that those who have gotten it are doing so in allegiance to some man. They are doing it to not spread this virus that should never have been created. Why it was, I have no idea! I do agree that the Antichrist will be revealed soon. I believe 2022, as Revelation 8 will be fulfilled seven years later on April 13, 2029 according to NASA.
I don’t know if you know this but Christ will first appear on the air, chapter seven I believe, the whole world will then know the wrath of the lamb is about to begin
Though what I've heard God say to me about getting the vaccine is "NO!" I can't see that it is the mark of the beast and that those who have gotten it are doing so in allegiance to some man. They are doing it to not spread this virus that should never have been created. Why it was, I have no idea! I do agree that the Antichrist will be revealed soon. I believe 2022, as Revelation 8 will be fulfilled seven years later on April 13, 2029 according to NASA.
i don’t know if you know this but before the wrath of the lamb begins all the world will know it. Look at the sixth seal. The seven trumpets will not be a secret. They will all be struck with fear knowing the wrath is to begin.