(Brief) Bible Study from the Future (Less then 2 to 5 Years)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

solway

Apr 19, 2021
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
C3Q21 - Nostradamus
In the Conca by the Adriatic Sea
There will appear a horrible fish,
With face human and its end aquatic,
Which will be taken without the hook.

EZEKIEL 38:4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts [of armour, even] a great company [with] bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

C3Q34
When the eclipse of the Sun will then be,
The monster will be seen in full day:
Quite otherwise will one interpret it,
High price unguarded: none will have foreseen it.

ISAIAH 30:26 Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.

C2Q62
Mabus then will soon die, there will come (Missing Malaysia Flight 370, 2014)
of people and beasts a horrible rout: (Black Lives Matter 2014, Global Recognition)
Then suddenly one will see vengeance, (Covid 19, December 2019)
hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run. (Space Ship Borisov 2019)

ISAIAH 43:20 The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, [and] rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.

C2Q45
Too much the heavens weep for the Hermaphrodite begotten,
near the heavens human blood shed:
Because of death too late a great people re-created,
late and soon the awaited relief comes.

ISAIAH 11:6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. (The Word "Kid" is translated to "False Messiah")

tLBZ1gT.jpg

Saint Malachy's Prophecy in which the 112th Pope, is marked by a Dual Papacy, (two popes in office). (homosexual teenagers, right now, there is a lot of legislation and activity towards encouraging more of the movement in the industrialized countries).

Last edited:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Best believe the eternal living Word of God and ignore the words of little men!!

solway

Apr 19, 2021
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Brief) Bible Study from the Future (Less then 2 to 5 Years) pt2

Epistle to Henry II - Nostradamus

From the exodus to the building of the Temple by Solomon in the fourth year of his reign, 480 years. According to the calculations of the Sacred Writings, it was 490 years from the building of the Temple to the time of Jesus Christ...............

I have calculated the present prophecies according to the order of the chain which contains its revolution, all by astronomical doctrine modified by my natural instinct. After a while, I found the time when Saturn turns to enter on April 7 till August 25
, Jupiter on June 14 till October 7, Mars from April 17 to June 22, Venus from April 9 to May 22, Mercury from February 3 to February 24. After that, from June 1 to June 24, and from September 25 to October 16, Saturn in Capricorn, Jupiter in Aquarius, Mars in Scorpio, Venus in Pisces, Mercury for a month in Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces, the Moon in Aquarius, the Dragon's head in Libra: its tail in opposition following a conjunction of Jupiter and Mercury with a quadrature of Mars and Mercury, and the Dragon's head coinciding with a conjunction of the Sun and Jupiter. And the year without an eclipse peaceful.
(This is Real and Legal)
articles.adsabs.harvard.edu//full/1982JBAA...92..209B/0000211.000.html

1444 B.C. Halley's Comet - 480 Years - 480 Years - 490 Years = 6 B.C.

Saturn turns to enter on April 7 till August 25
astropro.com/features/tables/geo/ju-sa/ju000sa.html

APR 07, 2060 (April 7, 2060) .... AUG 25, 1563 (August 25, 1563)

(Nostradamus gives us a date in his lifetime, to the Approximate Date of the End of the World) (we highlighted this statement in blue from Nostradamus)

Issac Newton's Prophecy is also 2060 A.D.................This appears more correct, then 7/8/2061 Halley's Comet..................both theories can ties readily into the gospel's events of daniel.

(This is Real and Legal) (Highlighted in Red from Nostradamus)

This is What Nostradamus Says.............9/23/2017 (9/25) Great Alignment of Jupiter for 1 MONTH to Space Ship Oumuamua 10/19/2017 (10/16)

(Nostradamus Says, the 5 resembles a 3, and the 9 resembles a 6 in those dates, for false witnesses) (We believe the Son of Man's Testimony was resolved 5/9/2021, from Flight 370 in 2014..........1290 and 1335 days some what approximately)

("1290 and 1335" of Daniel (do you understand now, why Nostradamus, used the 5 for a 3, and the 9 for a 6?)..............From Missing Flight 370 in 3/8/2014........."1290 and 1335" Days, the Center of those figures, the division of 1290 and 1335 happened between the months of September and October of 2017.............and the measurement was completed in 5/2021)

(Back in 2011, 20000 to 100000 people in Japan were euthanized, for using lethal force against me, it was the wrong group of people at the wrong time, that cascaded as being a false witness into significant euthanasia, this can happen again very soon, so we need to be truthful and clear, to solicit god's angels in euthanasia)

We said Back in 2011, before 20000 to 100000 were Euthanized in Japan immediately, something like this

EDITING

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We don't promote the prophesies of Nostradamus in the Christian Forum....sorry...locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.