By faith

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
By faith, in the name of Jesus, i want a complete turn around in my life. I know God can transfigured our situation to become the means by which we experience personally the reality of the his assurance. My God is a God of justice who care for those who are oppressed, love those who are marginalized. I pray for justice and redemption in this world. I pray for a world full of love and compassion. As a point of contact, I pray for those today who are experiencing financial needs. I pray for those who don’t have enough food to feed themselves or their families. I pray for those who don’t have enough money for healthcare or medicine. I pray for those who don’t have a home, or who have recently just lost their home. I pray for God to provide for these needs. The bable says in The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed.” Psalm 34:18. Rescue us.
Amen

Reactions: Helen and marks

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By faith, in the name of Jesus, i want a complete turn around in my life.
Precious friend, that is really a "good thing" to desire From God:

1) Make sure you believe/trust/have 100% faith in The Gospel of Grace
+
2) Be Very Richly Encouraged and Edified In Christ, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided (+ I and II)
!

These two things have Let God Make "a complete turn around" in my life, and

His Work Is "Still In Progress!" Amen?​

Reactions: marks

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Precious friend, that is really a "good thing" to desire From God:

1) Make sure you believe/trust/have 100% faith in The Gospel of Grace
+
2) Be Very Richly Encouraged and Edified In Christ, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided (+ I and II)
!

These two things have Let God Make "a complete turn around" in my life, and

His Work Is "Still In Progress!" Amen?​
Amen