By Love Serve One Another

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are we talking about the same Jesus Christ who said "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven” (Luke 6:37)? Are we talking about the same Jesus Christ who said "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven" (Matt. 5:3)?

If your copy of Luke has a verse 6:37b and your copy of Matthew has a verse 5:3b that adds "but only if you also believe that I AM HE," please share it with us. Otherwise, I suggest you not read John in isolation. We see in the Synoptics that Jesus repeatedly uses such words as “repentance,” “forgiveness” – but you won’t see those words even once in John’s gospel. NOT ONCE! When you've figured out the reason for this, we can have a deeper discussion.
we are talking about that same JESUS . ONLY it aint a sin to judge those within the church .
TO put out , to cast out those in sin who wont repent . IT is a sin to condemn them
aka put them to death . but to warn against sin , to correct sin in the church , AINT SIN . in fact
let me leave you with some words from GOD , from Christ , from the SPIRIT
to the churches .
I have THIS against you . YOU ALLOW that false thing , that prophetess to TEACH and to seduce my people .
DO you not judge those within , GOD judges those without , SO PUT THAT MAN OUT OF THE CHURCH .
you telling me paul was a judger and a condemer . OOPS . looks like we learned the wrong
version of judge not , the version that allows sins and leaven to be overlooked in the churches
which has caused THE LUMP TO LEAVEN . no wonder people now believe as they believe . leaven took over .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
rather odd my friend . JESUS ONLY SAW the same .
EITHER ITS TRUTH or a lie
EITHER ITS SIN or its not .
You been fed a huge shovel of the gray , or i should say brown matter the social inclusive darkspel has fed .
EITHER ITS TRUE OR ITS NOT
EITHER ITS SIN OR ITS NOT .
GOD dont see in GRAY DUDE , gray IS THE MIDDLE GROUND . the ground
that straddles the fence . ALL OTHER BELIEFS and RELIGOINS ARE FALSE , and frankly i dont care
how often they said love thy neighbor . THEY ALL LEAVE OUT THE DIRE NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST
WHICH MEANS THEY FALSE . they wont correct sin either .
THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD IS THIS . YEAH I SAID GOD TOO .
CAUSE IT JESUS SAID IT GOD SAID IT . TO BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST WHOM HE DID SEND
AND TO LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF . NOW YOU GO AND LEARN what that means .
AND while you are at it , DO REMEMBER THE GREATEST SIN OF ALL , IS THE SIN OF UNBELIEF .
DO REMEMEBER THAT . cause GOD SAID , YEAH JESUS SAID SO IT DO MEAN GOD SAID IT ,
IF YOU BELIEVE , BREATH IT IN EPI , IF YOU BELIEVE NOT THAT I AM HE , YOU GONNA DIE IN YOUR SINS .
SO MUCH FOR SATANS ALL INCLUSIVE SOCIAL GOSPEL . IT CAME OF THE DRAGON AND IT WILL DIE WITH THE DRAGON TOO .
Certainly do agree we must beware the leaven of the Pharisees and see others with mercy and compassion...no argument there in principle. But Epi unfortunately doesn't have the mind of Christ on the matter of the lost, he is only going by what he sees outwardly and a humanistic viewpoint and sentimentality. He is in fact sitting in the seat of God judging those lost, which we are not to do......he's judging and declaring them to be righteous and justified by their own righteousness. Whereas God has another view and judgment of lost souls (as I also once was, lest I be accused of judging) that doesn't line up with Epi's judgment:

1Co 5:9-13

I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:

Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.

But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

But them that are without God judgeth.

1Co 6:9-11

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

And such were some of you
: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Rom 2:16

In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

1Co 14:24-25

But if all prophesy, and there come in one that believeth not, or one unlearned, he is convinced of all, he is judged of all:

And thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest; and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth.

Rom 3:9-18

What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:

Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:

Their feet are swift to shed blood:

Destruction and misery are in their ways:

And the way of peace have they not known:

There is no fear of God before their eyes.

Now that above is God's viewpoint and judgment of lost sinners overall. (Not me judging, but God.) So I hope Epi's brand of mercy and compassion includes the preaching of the gospel to them because the lost sure do need it if they are to have any hope of the kingdom of God.....as those scriptures teach. People can be very kind and loving to their neighbours while worshiping idols and/or sneaking around on their spouse, or stealing, or molesting children, etc.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Certainly do agree we must beware the leaven of the Pharisees and see others with mercy and compassion...no argument there in principle. But Epi unfortunately doesn't have the mind of Christ on the matter of the lost, he is only going by what he sees outwardly and a humanistic viewpoint and sentimentality. He is in fact sitting in the seat of God judging those lost, which we are not to do......he's judging and declaring them to be righteous and justified by their own righteousness. Whereas God has another view and judgment of lost souls (as I also once was, lest I be accused of judging) that doesn't line up with Epi's judgment:

1Co 5:9-13

I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:

Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.

But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

But them that are without God judgeth.

1Co 6:9-11

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

And such were some of you
: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Rom 2:16

In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

1Co 14:24-25

But if all prophesy, and there come in one that believeth not, or one unlearned, he is convinced of all, he is judged of all:

And thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest; and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth.

Rom 3:9-18

What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:

Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:

Their feet are swift to shed blood:

Destruction and misery are in their ways:

And the way of peace have they not known:

There is no fear of God before their eyes.

Now that above is God's viewpoint and judgment of lost sinners overall. (Not me judging, but God.) So I hope Epi's brand of mercy and compassion includes the preaching of the gospel to them because the lost sure do need it if they are to have any hope of the kingdom of God.....as those scriptures teach. People can be very kind and loving to their neighbours while worshiping idols and/or sneaking around on their spouse, or stealing, or molesting children, etc.
You are not to bear false witness as you do. You are the one judging...I'm leaving it to God. God judges...and hypocrites

• Sad

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are not to bear false witness as you do. You are the one judging...I'm leaving it to God. God judges...and hypocrites
Pointing out scripture is not judging. But if someone is judging certain people to be righteous in their own right, then they are judging. But how can a mere mortal judge another when you don't know what is in their heart or what they may do in secret? (Unless God tells you.) Isn't it God's place to judge?

What are those scriptures saying to you, Episkopos? How do you read them? Doesn't look to me as though God sees lost souls in general as righteous and inheriting the kingdom, since it point-blank says the opposite.

Last edited:
  • Love

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We sure do need to have a care for the souls we are speaking to....though we give all we have and have all knowledge etc, if we have not love we have nothing.

We are either building up, or we are tearing down. He who does not gather scatters.

Much love!

Reactions: Lizbeth

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the witness that points not to BELIEF on JESUS as the CHRIST , IS the false witness .
and there be many who now JUDGE EVEN JESUS CHRIST who first said
YE SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS if you BELIEVE NOT THAT I AM HE . EPI has become the JUDGER OF JESUS CHRIST
but has forgotten IT IS HE WHO SHALL JUDGE THEE . HIS WORDS will be YOUR JUDGE EPI .
HIS WORDS will be your JUDGE . You judge those who preach HIS GOSPEL and accuse them
of being the accusers of the brethren . But it is THEE and not ME who accuses EVEN JESUS HIMSELF .
That should scare the heck out of you , and yet it dont . BUT IT SHOULD .

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
the witness that points not to BELIEF on JESUS as the CHRIST , IS the false witness .
and there be many who now JUDGE EVEN JESUS CHRIST who first said
YE SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS if you BELIEVE NOT THAT I AM HE . EPI has become the JUDGER OF JESUS CHRIST
but has forgotten IT IS HE WHO SHALL JUDGE THEE . HIS WORDS will be YOUR JUDGE EPI .
HIS WORDS will be your JUDGE . You judge those who preach HIS GOSPEL and accuse them
of being the accusers of the brethren . But it is THEE and not ME who accuses EVEN JESUS HIMSELF .
That should scare the heck out of you , and yet it dont . BUT IT SHOULD .
Your accusations are based on ignorance. A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing.

"My people perish for lack of knowledge"

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We are either building up, or we are tearing down. He who does not gather scatters.

Much love!
"Then the Lord put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in your mouth. See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant."

Those who lack discernment seek to preserve (as Agag did)...the best of the flesh...these seek to preserve what God wants to destroy. Why first destroy? In order to build anew in holiness.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Discussion and disagreement is not an attack.

Hope you will please address the scrips I brought.
It is far easier for a man to grab ahold of water in a flowing river and guide it
than for the carnal mind to grab ahold of that which is of God .
man seeing through his own carnal lens and believing it to be of the SPIRIT , is a very dangerous mindset indeed .
As i am sure you will agree .
For the carnal mind will never see the simple forest
at most it will see billions of trees and make any and every excuse as to WHY its not a forest .
man has made complicated that which is very simple for a wee child of GOD to see .
Many now reap destruction upon themselves as they twist scriptures to fit what they desire to be truth .
The scriptures are not nigh as complex as men have made them out to be .
Men have done so in order to twist them to fit an idea that came of men . This is not gonna bode
well at all on the DAY of the LORD .
Rather than to twist scrips to make them fit what man believes
i say if when one reads something if its contradicting other places , ITS MISUNDERSTANDING .
yet many will run with a verse here and a verse there and all the while they are and have
been molders and builders of their own image of truth and of God . and beleive me that aint gonna bode well
on HIS DAY . AS i am well sure you already know all of what i just wrote .
I give us all a challenge today . go again and read the gospels
and acts , romans , first and second corithinians , galations , ephesians , colossians , phillipians
first and secondthess , first and second timothy
titus , philemon , hebrews , james , firs and second peter , all three johns , jude
and revelation . COUNT HOW MANY TIMES they USED THE WORD BELIEVE
reminded about BELIEVING , what occurs to those who believed not
And then ask youserlves , HOW COME this last generation seems to over look that BELIEVE WORD . ITS CALLED
a delusion .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"Then the Lord put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in your mouth. See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant."

Those who lack discernment seek to preserve (as Agag did)...the best of the flesh...these seek to preserve what God wants to destroy. Why first destroy? In order to build anew in holiness.
I would stake my life on the fact that God did not have in mind to destroy the foundation that HE planted at the cost of His only begotten Son. Nor did He have in mind false accusations based on lies.

You still haven't addressed those scrips that I brought which clearly and directly contradict the "righteousness" that you attribute to lost souls.

But here are some more anyhow, that any true teaching would not deny:

2Peter 1:1-12

Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us THROUGH THE RIGTHEOUSNESS OF GOD and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: THAT BY THESE ye might be partakers of the divine nature
, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;

And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be ESTABLISHED in the PRESENT TRUTH.

Can you not see how your teaching is not in the same vein as the scriptures, which build upon and up from the foundation, established on it, and do not deny it? You need to re-examine.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indoctrination by who?.what I know came from the Spirit of God leading me through and bringing me to understand His word via His Spirit....man has never taught me.
That’s their human love. I don’t think I mentioned anything about selfishness..only what I believe above..unless I’m misunderstanding...

You cannot Love anyone like God does without His Spirit residing in our spirit.

Well, God does say that those without His Spirit are none of His...

Please explain how you can live sacrificialy for Christ, without first knowing Him via His Living Spirit?

We must be Born of The Spirit...then ,that’s it, we belong to God...He birthed our spirit into His....Spirit gives birth to spirit.

Another short commentary.

The essence of this idea of sacrifice is that we are to be willing to offer ourselves to God. The truest sacrifice we can make is to try and live according to His purposes for our lives. Paul says that true freedom comes when we unquestioningly turn to service of God. It's ceasing to live only for ourselves.

We can’t do any of the above unless we are Born Again/ that our spirit is Born Again...that is my opinion/ belief.
Yes Gods love is sacrificial and towards the undeserving whereas human love of the natural man is self centered, selfish and as Jesus said loving those who love you and doing good to those who do good to you is no big deal. That is what He said the sinners do in Luke 6:32-36.

“If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. 35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would stake my life on the fact that God did not have in mind to destroy the foundation that HE planted at the cost of His only begotten Son. Nor did He have in mind false accusations based on lies.

You still haven't addressed those scrips that I brought which clearly and directly contradict the "righteousness" that you attribute to lost souls.

But here are some more anyhow, that any true teaching would not deny:

2Peter 1:1-12

Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us THROUGH THE RIGTHEOUSNESS OF GOD and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: THAT BY THESE ye might be partakers of the divine nature
, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;

And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be ESTABLISHED in the PRESENT TRUTH.

Can you not see how your teaching is not in the same vein as the scriptures, which build upon and up from the foundation, established on it, and do not deny it? You need to re-examine.
It is easily understood what is meant by this if folks would read the letters for themselves .
To root up and destroy , had to do with those who had went against HIS FOUNDATION
to plant and to build . Every PLANT that MY FATHER has not planted shall be ROOTED UP and destroyed .
GOD will plant HIS OWN peoples , a peoples after HIS OWN HEART . and that which is wicked is what gets removed
and destroyed . EPI dont want to know this simple truth .
EVERY PLANT that MY FATHER has not planted ...................................GUESS what plants those are
THOSE WHO WOULD AND DO REJECT JESUS THE CHRIST . EVERY one who learns of the FATHER cometh TO ME .
Epi is in dire danger . HE plucks up and roots out THE DOCTRINES that contradict HIS OWN STUFF
the stuff that plants that which IS NOT OF THE FATHER but which is of men .
JESUS own words are getting DENIED by epi . Again i challenge us all
to go back to every new testament book and WE shall see for ourselves HOW OFTEN
they preached the DIRE NEED TO BELEIVE ON JESUS CHRIST
but this epi DOES NOT DO . rather they plant ideas that makes everyone a plant , WHETHER THEY BELIEVE OR DO NOT BELIEVE
on JESUS , so long as they so called pick up their own cross , having faith IN THEIR OWN SELVES .
THIS is not gonna bode well for epi . And everything he has accused you of sister , ITS HE who has been guilty of
doing all along . HE hollers EGO at us , YET IT IS HE who is full of ego
HE hollers pride at us , YET HE points to mans ability , PRIDE .
I am so worried for epi and men like him . THEY truly have no idea the wrath they are heaping unto themselves on the day of wrath .
ITS bad enough for the false religoins to deny JESUS CHRIST
but how much worse when one cometh in THAT NAME and yet OMITS HIS OWN WORDS . this is very bad what epi does .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes Gods love is sacrificial and towards the undeserving whereas human love of the natural man is self centered, selfish and as Jesus said loving those who love you and doing good to those who do good to you is no big deal. That is what He said the sinners do in Luke 6:32-36.

“If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. 35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.
I now have a couple of trivia questions i want to ask .
How can a man love his neighbor as himself if HE LOVETH NOT GOD , NOT CHRIST first above all .
For though he might be coaxed into doing some good
he will never preach the ULITIMTE GOOD to his neighbor . UNBELIEVERS will never preach JESUS CHRIST
to their neighbor . False religoins cannot love their neighbor as themselves
for they will allow sin upon their neighbor .
How so . watch this my friend .
WHAT DID GOD tell the peoples .
YE shall not hate your neighbor in your heart , you shall in any way rebuke him , correct him and not allow SIN
upon him . UNBELIEF IN JESUS CHRIST IS THE ULTIMATE SIN .
HOW SO one might ask . THIS IS HOW SO . I TOLD YOU that you shall DIE IN YOUR SINS
for if you ........................................lets fill in the blank shall we
IF YOU BELIEVE NOT , BELIEVE NOT that I AM HE then you GONNA DIE IN YOUR SINS .
TELL me does a kind muslim or a kind buddist , or a kind atheist
TELL ANYONE to BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST . no sir .
YOU SEE we cannot truly love our neighbor as ourself , IF WE LOVE NOT GOD above all
AND WE DO NOT LOVE GOD if we DENY HE WHOM GOD DID SEND . JESUS SAYS THIS .
HAD YOU LOVED GOD you WOULD HAVE LOVED ME for i came forth of GOD .
HAD YOU BELIEVED MOSES you would have BELEIVED ME for HE WROTE OF ME .
I DONT care if the muslims cliam to know abraham , moses or the law
I TELL US ALL THEY DO NOT . FOR HAD THEY HEARD THE LAW , HEARD THE PROPHETS , HEARD MOSES
they would have REPENTED TO BELEIVE JESUS IS THE CHRIST .
I am here to epxose the abraham peace accords lie , the inclusive lie that claims other religoins do serve the same GOD WE DO .
ITS A LIE . THEY REJECT JESUS AS THE CHRIST , THEY DO NOT BELIEVE ON HIM .
HE who is OF GOD would hear us , THEY WOULD HEAR THE GOSPEL AND BELIEVE
but HE who is not of GOD will not hear us . THEY DO NOT HEAR US they do reject the gospel . THEY ARE NOT OF GOD .
THUS we must preach THE TRUE GOSPEL TO THEM in hope they will repent and beleive .