Cains Offering Rejected

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
Sure he rejected God. Is not Cain a carnal person. Carnal men cannot choose God. They have no freewill or choose to serve God. Freewill or choice have nothing to do with man choosing God when it comes to salvation; in fact it is contrary to God's Word.
savedbygrace57;71682 said:
chapter and verse that denies that cain was rejected of the Lord..

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
Benoni;71690]What does this mean and where did you get this false inforation?[/QUOTE] What verse says that i am giving false information ? God hates satan and his seed said:
15[/B]And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel Do you know what enimity is ?

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
Satan is a tool in God's hands; God created Satan; unless you can back it with scriptural which we already have debated and I am still waiting.All creation fell when Adam fell; God caused the curse for all humanity; it was not humanity's fault. Yes there is hatred for sin between the woman and her seed and Satan; but nothing here is said about God having enmity between God and the women.Where does it say God hate’s Satan and his seed? God loves all of His creation. This is really twisted.Young’s Literal John 3:14 `And as Moses did lift up the serpent in the wilderness, so it behoveth the Son of Man to be lifted up, 15 that every one who is believing in him may not perish, but may have life age-during, 16 for God did so love the world, that His Son -- the only begotten -- He gave, that every one who is believing in him may not perish, but may have life age-during. 17 For God did not send His Son to the world that he may judge the world, but that the world may be saved through him;Luke 2:10 (King James Version) 10And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy,which shall be to all people.
savedbygrace57;71737]What verse says that i am giving false information ? God hates satan and his seed said:
15[/B]And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel Do you know what enimity is ?