Calls To Boycott Israel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottandtracy

Apr 15, 2007
My goodness, this argument seems pointless, bevex is entitled to his?her thoughts just as kriss is. For Bevex to state that he (?) serves Christ is absolutely correct and this should be the end of it. The only biblical truth to me that its fundamental to our collective faith and salvation is Christ died and rose agian for the forgivess of our sins, nothing else in the end matters as far as Im concerned and therefore pointless in discussing when one has a different position based on what they might or might not think is biblical truth. I understand where kriss is coming from but I also understand where bevox is coming from also. Is this site going to be one of those sites that argue over theological point of views, for if it is I had 6 years of that at bible college and all I learnt from that is that I know nothing and that God is not a baptist. Hey thats my point of view anyway, instead of argueing over this why not discuss how Christian born agian Jews have a much better understanding of the old testament than us gentiles and that we have lots to learn from the Jewish community in their celebrations and traditions that we have seem to lost down the track and that I would love to reclaim in my own family life, like for example the celebration of passover is a classic, I cant remember the last time I was at a church that celebrated this as a community on the correct time of year, what a shame this is

scottandtracy

Apr 15, 2007
to say that I disrespect Jews is not correct either and I cant wait for Chirst to come agian and bring the Jewish people back to him for God never breaks his promises, that is something that all Christians know, if you need reminding next time it rains check out the rainbow in the sky and remember Noah:) ( By the way thats my sons name, he is a cute kid if I say so myself)

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Christian born agian Jews have a much better understanding of the old testament than us gentiles and that we have lots to learn from the Jewish community in their celebrations and traditions that we have seem to lost down the track and that I would love to reclaim in my own family life, like for example the celebration of passover is a classic, I cant remember the last time I was at a church that celebrated this as a community on the correct time of year, what a shame this is
How wonderful that is what I told her when I first met her she should be shouting from the tree tops she has overcome.Which I guess makes me a little over sensitive when a person groups them altogether as an enemy of Christ.PS I love the name

Bevex

Apr 14, 2007
(kriss;9152)
Because as a christian I don't assume my friends are liars
Is that just a defensive way to say that she told you that she was born a Jew? Is she a Christian? How does she know she was born a Jew?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Kriss Quote"Jews which are under a slumber where God placed them. Till he be ready to awake them. God uses them as us for his purpose So you better understand his purpose before you make judgements on them."ReplyI think I will have to disagree with you hereThe "blindness" was only until the Gentiles were offered the promise. That time is long past. It ended when Paul became the Apostle of the Gentiles. There is no God-inspired blindness anymore. What Christians inadvertently do is to blame God for other's unbelief. They "exonerate" Christ-denying "Jews," making the Scriptures to fail, in that they have to annul all the New Testament Scriptures that state that one must believe upon Jesus Christ to be saved.

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
Kriss is one of my very best friends and is allowed to speak for me and about me as she does know me very well, Bevex, you really don't know much of anything about any of this, yet you keep on spewing...

Bevex

Apr 14, 2007
(betchevy;9142)
AS a Jew, I take offense of your tone Bevex, try reading Deutronomy 7 and see what God has to say about Israel, you think God has fogotten them you didn't follow the 7 day war very closely..
With all due respect:I don't know what you mean when you say you're a Jew. I also don't know what you think I'm saying, after all, I'm not talking about Jews. I'm talking about an article of lies to whitewash a state, presumably written by a gentile (Kriss, who posted it, didn't give anyone else credit for it, but obviously it's not Kriss's words). Complaining about being offended is a tactic of Liberals wishing to avoid honest discussion.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Bevex;9156)
Is that just a defensive way to say that she told you that she was born a Jew? Is she a Christian? How does she know she was born a Jew?
LET ME MAKE MYSELF VERY CLEAR HERE BEVEX you are new to this site you come on here imedatley start calling a news paper articles lies because it dosen't fit your opinions then you attack the site moderators(me and Swampfox) then you attack and accuse someone you do not know of lying about who she is.I don't know who you think you are but this disrespect and your judgemental attitude is NOT ACCEPTABLE and will not be tolerated.You are free to disagree with scripture,you can attack a post not the poster.I hope I have made this clear to you.Kriss

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(n2thelight;9159)
Kriss Quote"Jews which are under a slumber where God placed them. Till he be ready to awake them. God uses them as us for his purpose So you better understand his purpose before you make judgements on them."ReplyI think I will have to disagree with you hereThe "blindness" was only until the Gentiles were offered the promise. That time is long past. It ended when Paul became the Apostle of the Gentiles. There is no God-inspired blindness anymore. What Christians inadvertently do is to blame God for other's unbelief. They "exonerate" Christ-denying "Jews," making the Scriptures to fail, in that they have to annul all the New Testament Scriptures that state that one must believe upon Jesus Christ to be saved.
I suggest you read Mat. 13:14-15

Status
Not open for further replies.