Can a moderator please disable or ban me from this site?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISeeU

Aug 10, 2015
Either one would be fine if you could I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for any help in this

God bless

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Why are you thanking stan. He is not a moderator? :huh: IseeU can I ask why you want your account disabled??? I hope everything is okay?

Aug 10, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angelina said:
Why are you thanking stan. He is not a moderator? :huh:
I was giving credit where credit is due. :) Stan is the sole reason she wants to leave, because of his rude behavior and false accusations.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
If you feel that a member is breaching forum rules then please hit the "Report" button beneath the post. This makes it easier for mods to find the said post that need to be moderated. Thanks :huh:

ISeeU

Aug 10, 2015
Angelina said:
Why are you thanking stan. He is not a moderator? :huh: IseeU can I ask why you want your account disabled??? I hope everything is okay?
Hi Angelina, I just dont like it here, this isnt about you personally (we havent met) its just not desireable for me to spend time here. I had written something out (then deleted it) its really a waste of breath, so I'd rather not say anything more. I would just like to tie up loose ends ban myself this forum. I sort of knew I wasnt going to like it, I just wanted to touch base with InSpirit and duggarfan for something and since I was already a member from months back I used this as a medium to do that, otheriwse I would not have wasted my time (or yours).

Everything is perfectly fine though, I just dont prefer to fellowship here, and the feeling appears to be mutual so lets not waste any more of each others time.

God bless

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
InSpiritInTruth said:
I was giving credit where credit is due. :) Stan is the sole reason she wants to leave, because of his rude behavior and false accusations.
As Angelina said, if there is a post that needs moderated, take the correct actions to have it taken care of. Do not air out your laundry in the open forums.

ISeeU

Aug 10, 2015
InSpiritInTruth said:
I thought you did that well though, with a simple thanks (with no other explanation to it)

and then gave one (to a moderator) only when asked to.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Your request has been granted and your last post deleted. No need to carry on down this same line of rhetoric. Thread closed.

Bless y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.