Can angels have sex?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many simply are not prepared today for what is coming upon this earth in these latter days.
Neither are you as the angels are coming to earth to harvest souls from bodies.

The sons of God are the church currently in heaven. Humans are not angels. Angels are not humans nor sons of God. Read Genesis 1:26-27 to find out when the sons of God were created. They were in the full image of God, body, soul, and spirit. Their offspring procreated with Adam's fallen sinful offspring. Seth and offspring were sinners just like we are. The sons of God were not fallen offspring of Adam. They were obedient to God, until they were not. Their offspring were both perfect even larger compared to Adam's corruptible flesh and offspring. As smart intelligent beings, why would they not be able to manipulate genetics? What makes them dumber than we are today? Other than they were stupid to procreate with Adam's dead flesh.

It would probably be like us trying to match up genetics with monkeys just to see what would happen.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said Angels are the same created beings as humans.
Yes you are. The sons of God were humans created on the 6th day. Angels are the stars created on the 4th day.

You agree with the other poster they are just spiritual up there in another realm. Then they are human when on earth. Then we are spirit up there, after being human down here.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

I know this is difficult... sorry
Now there was a day when The disciples came to present themselves before the Lord, and Judas came also among them.

Where is God's throne?
Luk 11:20 But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.
Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

God's throne is where Jesus is.

If you don't have Jesus, then your not standing at the throne of God.
Hugs

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's already here brother,
Just people are looking in all the wrong places.

No, it is not here... yet.

But 'they' are coming with Satan, just like the Revelation 12:7-17 Scripture is pointing to, which will be about the "great tribulation" time. That time has not started yet today, and means the latter half of Daniel's symbolic "one week", the latter 1260 days of this world.

What is the "power" on her head? Is it not the husband?
And in the man's case, is not the "power" on his head Christ?

Why should a woman have power on her head, because of the angels?
Angels have "authority" as I shown above. They are God's messengers, not unlike prophets and priests and teachers.
What if these "angels" teach women things "contrary" to what the word of God teaches?
Who is going to guide her with authority? Is it not her husband?

Do you believe that some establishments could persuade young women to do things, they aught not do?
Have you ever heard of cults?

So... you pretty much missed Paul's pointing to the angels in that, huh?

There is this place called the firmament.
It resides somewhere between the clouds above and the ground below.
Now I like it when my head is in the clouds. It's kind of light and easy there.
Sometimes I like it when my feet are fully planted on the ground. There's no wiggle room.
Somewhere, this firmament is where heaven and earth meet.
There is a kind of balance between leaven and unleavened.
Leaven is when you allow your imaginations to get the better of you.
And unleavened is when your entrenched in legalism and law.

Sorry, but that reasoning is primitive superstition, nor Biblical. The firmament of Genesis 1 is about the sky atmosphere around the earth. It is part of God's MATERIAL creation of matter, like solids, liquids, gas, VAPOR, remember? That is called heaven, but is NOT The Heavenly dimension where God and the angels dwell.

If you can, check out the Hebrew for "heaven" in Genesis 1:1. It is PLURAL. It is put for the heavenly sky around the earth, and for God's Abode of Heaven, two separate places.

So no, our Heavenly Father and the angels are NOT floating around in between the clouds of the sky atmosphere around the earth, like in some movie about Greek gods and such. God's Heavenly Abode is one of Spirit, not of His material creation which includes the whole universe (see Hebrews 11:3).

Can't go with the rest of your post, which totally leaves this topic.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes you are. The sons of God were humans created on the 6th day. Angels are the stars created on the 4th day.

You agree with the other poster they are just spiritual up there in another realm. Then they are human when on earth. Then we are spirit up there, after being human down here.
Don’t tell me what I’m saying, your arrogant.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know this is difficult... sorry
Now there was a day when The disciples came to present themselves before the Lord, and Judas came also among them.

Where is God's throne?
Luk 11:20 But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.
Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

God's throne is where Jesus is.

If you don't have Jesus, then your not standing at the throne of God.
Hugs

That is Bible butchering. No excuse for it, not even in jesting.

Reactions: FHII

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes angels can have sex, even Cephas was able to lead around a wife.
1Co 9:5 Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?

This "power to lead" is the same "power on her head" I quoted above.
Hugs

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are told in the Book of Jude those angels LEFT their 'first estate' and their own habitation. It is suggesting they chose to put on flesh, leaving their station as angels.
They walked off the job as being stars. Jude 1 has nothing whatsoever to do with Genesis 6. We don't know exactly when they walked off the job. The sons of God are the redeemed church currently in Paradise. Those disobedient sons of God went to sheol with all of Adam's offspring that never accepted the Atonement of the Cross, however God had set it up. Enoch figured it out. Noah figured it out. We are never told who figured it out past those 2.

But Adam's flesh was human. The sons of God was God given permanent incorruptible physical flesh and was obviously very different from ours. Jesus showed a slight glimpse on the mount of Transfiguration. Even the sons of God shine like the stars/angels. We really have no clue what angels look like as stars. You can forget what Satan's science is feeding us about the universe though. That is the separation from Genesis Paul was talking about. God told us about Creation. Satan spoon feeds humans evolutionary science.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Neither are you as the angels are coming to earth to harvest souls from bodies.
[/quoted]

I am prepared, and have been trying to warn brethren about what's coming, per Scripture as written, and not by all the fake seminary doctrines of men being pushed today by the crept in unawares. Jesus revealed what's coming in that Revelation 12:7-17 Scripture, but men's doctrines try to hide and lie, and say those events happened at Satan's first rebellion long ago. Very few brethren understand from God's Word that the coming Antichrist-false-Messiah is going to be Satan himself, in Jerusalem, working miracles to deceive the whole world. I am one that understands that per God's written Word. Do you? Based on our past conversations, I know you are not, since you've shown you instead heed men's false doctrine of a pre-trib rapture theory. Just think, simply by my warning you might, just might, eventually think to prepare yourself when that beast king comes with his angels, and proclaims himself as God. If you haven't died yet, you will see that coming event, and it will mean your pre-trib rapture teachers failed you.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am prepared, and have been trying to warn brethren about what's coming, per Scripture as written, and not by all the fake seminary doctrines of men being pushed today by the crept in unawares. Jesus revealed what's coming in that Revelation 12:7-17 Scripture, but men's doctrines try to hide and lie, and say those events happened at Satan's first rebellion long ago. Very few brethren understand from God's Word that the coming Antichrist-false-Messiah is going to be Satan himself, in Jerusalem, working miracles to deceive the whole world. I am one that understands that per God's written Word. Do you? Based on our past conversations, I know you are not, since you've shown you instead heed men's false doctrine of a pre-trib rapture theory. Just think, simply by my warning you might, just might, eventually think to prepare yourself when that beast king comes with his angels, and proclaims himself as God. If you haven't died yet, you will see that coming event, and it will mean your pre-trib rapture teachers failed you.

Yes I am prepared. Jesus as Prince will arrive with His angels before the pit is opened.

You can wait for Satan's entrance. I am waiting for Christ's entrance.

Reactions: Helen

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sons of God are the church currently in heaven.

No, Apostle John in 1 John 3:2, and Apostle Paul in Romans 8, declared that 'now', we are the "sons of God". That label indeed is about the heavenly order, but so is our spirit-soul that is in our flesh bodies while still walking upon this earth. At flesh death, our spirit with soul leaves our flesh, and our flesh is never needed after that (1 Corinthians 15:48-50).

Humans are not angels. Angels are not humans nor sons of God.

Wrong again. Per God's Word, ALL... those in Christ Jesus today are the "sons of God", as I've already shown per Scripture above. It is true that angels are not humans, meaning not born in the flesh. But the Jude 6-7 Scripture suggests that the angels of Genesis 6 did leave their angelic station to go after 'strange flesh', so explain that difference.

Read Genesis 1:26-27 to find out when the sons of God were created. They were in the full image of God, body, soul, and spirit. Their offspring procreated with Adam's fallen sinful offspring. Seth and offspring were sinners just like we are. The sons of God were not fallen offspring of Adam. They were obedient to God, until they were not. Their offspring were both perfect even larger compared to Adam's corruptible flesh and offspring. As smart intelligent beings, why would they not be able to manipulate genetics? What makes them dumber than we are today? Other than they were stupid to procreate with Adam's dead flesh.

You are just fishing, not staying in God's Word as written. There are many, many events that are unbelievable to the scientific thinking minds of today. In order to understand God's Word as written, it requires that we not limit God's ways to man's scientific thinking of this natural world, because God dwells outside this natural world He created, and He is a Spirit like Apostle John said in John 4.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jude 1 has nothing whatsoever to do with Genesis 6.

That's pretty much a stoic REJECTION of the Jude 6-7 Scripture pointing directly to Genesis 6. There's no help for you on this matter, God has blinded your spiritual eyes, you'll have to wait until Lord Jesus returns to understand this present world and what it is really about per God's written Word.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I am prepared. Jesus as Prince will arrive with His angels before the pit is opened.

You can wait for Satan's entrance. I am waiting for Christ's entrance.

You will... be here, if you don't die first. There is NO rapture PRIOR to the "great tribulation". And I like the photo image of one holding a suitcase in one hand while looking up to the sky, and in the background WWIII is going on. I think that's cute, not completely accurate since the END is actually to be a time of world peace per God's Word, but holding the suitcase ready to go, but no rapture happens and the person looking up to the sky thinking, "where's Jesus?", that's pretty cute.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Act 17:22 Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angels have no body!

they are nobody’s!

how can they have sex?

my question is …if angels are neither male nor female, and don’t marry, then how to they have same sex relations? Wouldn’t an angel have to be male to have same sex relations with another male?

which leads to another question
which is true?
1) all angels are male
2) angels are neither Male nor females, and don’t marry?
3)or both?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eunuchs
Mat 19:12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Eunuch
A eunuch is a man who has been castrated. Throughout history, castration often served a specific social function. The earliest records for intentional castration to produce eunuchs are from the Sumerian city of Lagash in the 2nd millennium BCE.Wikipedia

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

if that is taken literal…o_O what would that mean?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Co 7:37 Nevertheless he that standeth stedfast in his heart, having no necessity, but hath power over his own will, and hath so decreed in his heart that he will keep his virgin, doeth well.

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't believe you all think that humans and angels are just the same created beings. Up there they/we are spirit. Down here they/we are physical. That is some messed up theology.
Huh?

Up there they are spirit.
Up there we are spirit.

Down here they are physical.
Down here we are physical.

So what's different according to your statement?