Can sacred soil be given to atheists .

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
The house of Israel including the Jews will only become God's people when they come under the New Covenant. The gentile Christians have become a partaker of this New Covenant before the Jews as a whole, even though the Israelites were the first people to be called God’s people under the Old Covenant. The first has become the last and the last the first, as Jesus said.

Jeremiah 31:31-34 (ASV)
[sup]31 [/sup]Behold, the days come, saith Jehovah, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
[sup]32 [/sup]not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was a husband unto them, saith Jehovah.
[sup]33 [/sup]But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith Jehovah: I will put my law in their inward parts, and in their heart will I write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people:
[sup]34 [/sup]and they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know Jehovah; for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith Jehovah: for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin will I remember no more.

I know that's an idea that has been commonly taught, flows with what Paul said to the Jews in Acts 28 about taking The Gospel to the Gentiles, but it's not completely true.

The ten tribed "house of israel' were NOT in the holy land at Christ's crucifixion. Nor were even the majority of the "house of Judah".

Per Hosea, it was prophesied that the house of Israel (ten tribes) would go into captivity to new lands, and so they did, to Assyria and the land of the Medes, north of Babylon. Then they migrated westward into Asia Minor, crossing the Caucasus Mountains around the Black Sea, and formed the nations in Asia Minor and Europe. But they had LOST their heritage as Israelites of the house of Israel, and called themselves... what? Gentiles!

It was specifically to those areas in Asia Minor and Europe where Christ's Apostles went to preach The Gospel to. And historically, those nations became the historical western Christian nations, Britain becoming the first in the 1st century A.D.

To this day, the majority of them still call themselves by the name Gentile.

Concerning the "house of Judah"; the main body of them were taken captive to Babylon around 120 years after... the ten tribes had already been gone. After 70 years, only a small... remnant of the "house of Judah" returned to Jerusalem, to build the 2nd temple and Jerusalem. The rest, the majority of Judah, stayed in Babylon, and then later were further scattered through the nations. Many of those scattered wound up in the West too, most likely those like Apostle Paul's parents, who were Roman citizens and of Cilicia (a ten tribe founded area).

By God scattering the ten tribes, and blessing their seed in those new lands, they literally became as many as the stars of the sky, and sands of the sea, as God had promised Abraham.

God has not forsaken His people which He did foreknow.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
A.) It takes two to tango, and two to arrange a financial transaction. Duplicity like the proverbial door swings both ways.

B.) When you say 'true Christians' I assume you are referring to the political right wing religious fanatics. Of course they would lend their support. I know few in that group that have anything approaching independent political thought and little in the way of logic to support it.

"My country right or wrong" is their creed and Washington's right to manipulate middle east politics is like unto it.
In my opinion, the people of Palestine as well as Israel are a sovereign people. They have a right to resolve their differences without American meddling. They have a right to do so. The problem is that we won't let them and that's why we're having this discussion in the first place.

A 'true Christian' HELPS his neighbor.
He doesn't continually stir up trouble (and provide weapons to both sides thereby increasing his own financial worth).

Never forget that murder and trouble are BIG BUSINESS and the United States is the most aggressive distributor of violence on the planet.

Maybe you're not seeing that the western nations are as much Israel as the nation state called Israel in the middleast?

If you do some research on the state of Israel today, you should be able to discover that it is run by an much different faction of Jews than the truly orthodox religious Jews there who intend to trust in God.

It's not the right-wingers that are in control. It's the international banking elites, and it's they that fund both sides in wars to make them a lot of money. If any politician gets out of line and goes against their globalist plan, all they got to do is threaten the economy of that nation, for they control it and the gold. They don't want anyone real smart in high office, and usually seek someone they can easily blackmail for those positions, in case they get out of line. That's the kind of stuff that's really going on that doesn't make the daily news.