Can we describe God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
I am a single mom with a 12 year old son who's father has never physically been in our lives..Because of that we have needs that many others not in that situation just cannot understand...God has become my Father/husband... He is my rock and my provider, He is my love and my best friend. He is the first one I speak with in the morning, He is the first one I go to in time of trouble or joy. When someone gives me trouble, I tell Him, he is my protector. My son once met a Japanese tourist on the beach, a girl about 7 and he was problably 8. She was with her family and asked him where his father was. Taylor told her God was his Father... The little girl looked so surprised and ran to her parents and told them...amazed God had a child on the very beach she was at. Her mother shared it wih me. Knowing who God is is just like developing any relationship... You spend time with Him, communicate by reading the Word He gave you, pray, see Him work in your life and others... answering prayer,providing your needs and giving you the strenth to get through a hard day , week, year...sometimes you see miracles, amazing things, I see them almost daily, but I look for them and expect them and thank God daily for allowing me to see His hand at work. Every day, more and more knowing Him ....

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I never really have a thought of describing God on man's terms, pointless. In short vain. I never really pray at all, except for bedtime. I pray for others, but not for me. But I really do love Him and all of ye...even me. Ever since I wanted Him, I wanted nothing. Just only Him.

Shingy

Mar 26, 2007
There is really wise advice given by all of you, and I will surely remember it. Thank you all very much.