1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Can We Please Enforce A New Rule?

Discussion in 'Community Member Helpdesk' started by April_Rose, Mar 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amigo de christo

amigo de christo Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    How about this for a lovely new rule . Be diligently seeking GOD , let us be praising and thanking HIM .
    Be in our bibles to learn the true Christ and all sound doctrine well .
    Let the LORD be praised .

2. April_Rose

April_Rose Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States

I know I love you too and take it easy I'm not mad at you lol I don't think I could ever be mad at you as you're too nice. :)

No. You're just simply stating an opinion. You're not trying to scold me for wanting to get it or trying to tell me not to get it so there's no issue there.

3. lforrest

lforrest Well-Known Member Staff Member Admin

Faith:
    Christian
    The staff will decide what rules or policies to enact. @April_Rose your opinion has been made known to us and if any moderators wish to take up your cause, and bring it forward for internal discussion privately with the other staff they are welcome to do so.

This thread is also being locked, as you have complained enough about this already.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
  4. Angelina

Angelina Prayer Warrior Staff Member Admin

Faith:
    Christian
    New Zealand
    Hi @April_Rose. This is a Christian discussion forum where members can discuss various topics under specific forum headings. You can either ignore them or give them your opinion and move on or you could make a report and a mod will determine whether a topic has run it's course and will make the appropriate adjustment. Blessings to you and yours
    Angelina

PS: Didn't see your post till now @lforrest. Well said.

April_Rose likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.