Can We Please Enforce A New Rule?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sister you know i love you . I have often read many posts that many folks do and keep silent .
But out of great love and concern for you i need to say this .
You get angry quite easy . Charity is not easily provoked . SO i had to make mention of this my dear sister .
Dont allow yourself to get so upset so easily . I love you dear sister . You know i do .
I am only trying to help . You are loved and prayed for as well sister . Let us learn
to be patient . Cause if we think words on a computer screen are rough , just wait
till folks scream at your face for presenting Christ and truth . Oh yes its happened to me before in person .
And by grace i took it patiently . Those who love are gonna correct for the sake of those in error .

I know I love you too and take it easy I'm not mad at you lol I don't think I could ever be mad at you as you're too nice. :)

I oppose some vaccines. Have I been rude to you?

No. You're just simply stating an opinion. You're not trying to scold me for wanting to get it or trying to tell me not to get it so there's no issue there.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
The staff will decide what rules or policies to enact. @April_Rose your opinion has been made known to us and if any moderators wish to take up your cause, and bring it forward for internal discussion privately with the other staff they are welcome to do so.

This thread is also being locked, as you have complained enough about this already.

Last edited:

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Some of these anti-vacciners are really starting to get out of hand. They should just simply state their opinion and then leave it alone, but if you don't agree with them it comes a crossed as personal attacks and I'm sick of it! I brought this up after warning another member on here that I would report them if they didn't stop bullying another member on here.
Hi @April_Rose. This is a Christian discussion forum where members can discuss various topics under specific forum headings. You can either ignore them or give them your opinion and move on or you could make a report and a mod will determine whether a topic has run it's course and will make the appropriate adjustment. Blessings to you and yours
Angelina

PS: Didn't see your post till now @lforrest. Well said.

Reactions: April_Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.